lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: What's that? A transport? I'm saved!
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 06-03-2004, 04:55 PM   #1
Katarn07
Joxer the Mighty

Exclamation What's that? A transport? I'm saved!

Diamond is going to have the Sandcrawler for an exclusive since Target decided to drop the rights to it. This makes my day collecting-wise. It looks like this year isn't going to be all that bad despite all the recarded guys, huh?

Like to read? Like fantasy stories? Like doing people you've never met in person favors? Then read and review my original movie screenplay! You will, you must. It is your destiny....

Check out the best shots of all of my collections along with some of my better attempts at artwork here.
Katarn07 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 06-03-2004, 06:51 PM   #2
ZBomber
Octavarium

Forum Veteran 
Mmmk... why exactly is it better though?

Last.FM - Ow, give up the funk
Let the truth of love be lighted
Let the love of truth shine clear
Sensibility
Armed with sense and liberty
With the heart and mind united
In a single perfect sphere
ZBomber is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 06-03-2004, 08:26 PM   #3
Katarn07
Joxer the Mighty

All the Vintage guys (12" and 3 3/4"). Some of the OTC guys are new but the recarded ones are too cool too. The Sandcrawler is coming and the new Jedi Screen Scenes look cool. When you get all 6, it forms a circle and it looks great

Like to read? Like fantasy stories? Like doing people you've never met in person favors? Then read and review my original movie screenplay! You will, you must. It is your destiny....

Check out the best shots of all of my collections along with some of my better attempts at artwork here.
Old 06-04-2004, 12:06 AM   #4
ZBomber
Octavarium

Forum Veteran 
Quote:
Originally posted by Katarn07
All the Vintage guys (12" and 3 3/4"). Some of the OTC guys are new but the recarded ones are too cool too. The Sandcrawler is coming and the new Jedi Screen Scenes look cool. When you get all 6, it forms a circle and it looks great
No, i mean tthat it is being released as a Diamond exclusive.... Target always seemed to have enough of their exclusives, didn't they?

And, I don't even know what Diamond is.

Last.FM - Ow, give up the funk
Let the truth of love be lighted
Let the love of truth shine clear
Sensibility
Armed with sense and liberty
With the heart and mind united
In a single perfect sphere
ZBomber is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 06-04-2004, 05:14 PM   #5
Katarn07
Joxer the Mighty

Remember the orange patched sandtrooper? The 12" one from '97 I think it was.... He is called the 'Diamond Exclusive' because Diamond Comics had the rights to it. But so did Venture and that's where I got my set.

Here's a link to Diamond. There's no info regarding this there yet. I have no idea why Target decided not to get this. Stupid move on their part. Their Skiff, Y-Wing, and B-Wing were not only some of the most anticipated vehicles but the rarest!

Anyhow, back to the link --> Diamond Comics

Old 06-04-2004, 10:40 PM   #6
Zappa_0
JOM Director

Well TFN has said that it has been made official on the Hasbro site now. So we will be getting a Sand Crawler.

Zappa_0 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Star Wars > Collecting > What's that? A transport? I'm saved!