lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar
View Poll Results: Are the mods doing their job?
No! They lock and delete all the wrong threads! 1 100.00%
Yes! They work very hard to please everyone. 0 0%
No comment. 0 0%
Mods? We have mods? 0 0%
Voters: 1. You may not vote on this poll

Thread: insert witty revolution-esque title here.
Post a new thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-19-2004, 10:55 PM   #11
yaebginn
Banned

oh, thanx, my bad, I meant Lynk Former. oh, and if u guys dont want to argue with me, just dont post. I have a weakness for agruing. I see it as a sword fight with words. (I also like to sword fight) I can guarantee you, if you guys just be mature and dont post in response to this post I am curently posting, after rogue nines, cause hes probably posting something as I type. If after rogue nine, you dont post anything in this, I assure you it will die down. If you clsoe it , another will spring up. I wont create it ,but another will. almost definitely. so I'm telling you how to stop this argument, most fo you probably wont do it, but I'm tellign you how.
yaebginn is offline   you may:
Post a new thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > SWBattlefront.net (SWBF I & II) > SWBattlefront.net > Feedback > insert witty revolution-esque title here.