lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Wwii Rpg (?)
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 08-29-2004, 04:36 PM   #1
Doomie
Do the Black Mage!

Wwii Rpg (?)

It's probably been done before, but i've got some ideas for a worldwar two RPG. I know the German superweapon thing isn't very original, but you can kiss my behind.

Er, i said i didn't mind.

Anyway, the story: It is 1945, the war is almost over. The Nazi's have been pushed back into Germany and the Allies seem to be winning. But Intelligence reports that the germans are working on a weapon that could turn the tide. What or where this weapon is, is unknown.
On an english airport, a strike team of Allied commando's prepares their mission, in wich they'll be dropped behind enemy lines and infiltrate a German castle, wich supposedly contains clues about the weapon...

Format:
Name:
Other:

This is mine:
Name: Johnny Zero. (Cheap rip-off, but again, you can kiss, er, i don't mind.)
Class: Sniper.
Other: There isn't much to say about Johnny, except that he's good at what he does.

Well, there you have it. We'll wait untill the stirek team is assembled, then we'll head off to Germany. after that, you can't join the team anymore, so if you want to join you'll have to find another way. Or i can make a plane crash for survivers to show up later, whatever.
Doomie is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > JediKnight Series > Community > Star Wars Roleplaying > Wwii Rpg (?)