lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Install/Crash problems. Look here first
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 03-31-2003, 11:01 AM   #1
DarthMaulUK

Install/Crash problems. Look here first

For those of you who are having problems installing the game or experiencing crashes, please make sure that your computer and graphics/sound cards have the very latest drivers.

Even if you PC is just out of the box, doesnt mean it wont need driver updates.

Check who your graphics/driver vendor is and visit their website for the latest patches.

Also, for those of you who do not have Galactic Battlegrounds:SAGA, make sure you have downloaded the patches for both Battlegrounds & Clone Campaigns as these fix a few issues in game.

DMUK
  you may: quote & reply,
Old 10-03-2004, 10:26 AM   #2
quantumforce
Lurker

Question i can't reinstall the swbg sagas .. i need to find the old registry string. help

i can't reinstall the swbg sagas .. i need to find the old registry string inside my pc . please help me find this...emailme at copyshopman@yahoo.com..thank you and may the force be with you ....allways
quantumforce is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Empire At War > Community > GalacticBattles.com > Information Center > Tech Troubles > Install/Crash problems. Look here first