lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Dark Forces Advance/ DS
Post a new thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-30-2004, 08:52 AM   #1
Katarn07
Joxer the Mighty

Dark Forces Advance/ DS

OK, we've seen what the GBA can do for Doom and Wolfenstein and I've been keeping an eye on what the DS can do for a FPS such as Metroid and let me tell you that I am impressed.

I plan on snatching up a Nintendo DS for myself when it comes out or just wait for Christmas to get it as a gift. Either way, I'm getting one.

What are the chances of LEC ever porting DF onto the DS? I think it'd be fricken sweet. That game alone to be portable with probably slightly cleaner textures and graphics would be worth getting the DS alone. Am I right?

Am I the only one here that thinks this would be cool? Am I also the only one here that feels LEC would never do this?

Like to read? Like fantasy stories? Like doing people you've never met in person favors? Then read and review my original movie screenplay! You will, you must. It is your destiny....

Check out the best shots of all of my collections along with some of my better attempts at artwork here.
Katarn07 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > JediKnight Series > Game Discussion > Dark Forces > Dark Forces Advance/ DS