lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Yu Yu Hakusho like RPG
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 10-31-2004, 12:11 PM   #1
LukeKatarn
Gundam Pilot

Yu Yu Hakusho like RPG

Alright, for all of you who have seen the show Yu Yu Hakusho ((I watch the edited version without ths swears )) this is an RPG based on it. I have seen most episodes exept for a few Chapter Black ones ((The ending ones))maybe a few in the beginning, and quite alot of the Dark Tournament. Well anyway, this takes place years after the show and there is a new Spirit Deatective. You start out as a renegade demon wreaking havon and he will hunt you down. You can escaoe and wreak more havoc, or join him. There will be VERY special events occuring every once in awhile ((Like the Dark Tournament and stuff)). Before we start, we need someone to be SPirit Deatective.

Rules:
1: Definitley NO god modeing
2: No char controlling
3: Only swear unless absuluteley necessery and make it not to bad ((D word, H word, and A word are the only ones I'll tolerate.))
4: HAVE FUN!

Char creation:

Name:
Species: (Demon/human/demon disquised as human))
Sex:
Weapon:
Powers

I'll be a narrator like person and a person like ((What's his name? The person who led the Dark Turnament.)) and maybe even a demon.

Luke Katarn, Colonel of the Lemmonite army.

Clan Commando, join us, and help the Republic! Visit our thread in the Republic Commando forums for more info.

Do you like RPing and have Jedi Academy? Then you should come to JARPing! (Jedi Academy Role Playing) www.freewebs.com/jarping

X-box live gamertag: LukeKatarn
My RPing site: http://voltx.proboards36.com/index.cgi
My aim SN: LukeKatarn
My e-mail: LukeKatarn@yahoo.com
LukeKatarn is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 10-31-2004, 12:28 PM   #2
JoJoBinks

Name: Wateru
Species: demon disquised
Sex: Male
Weapon: Spirit Sword , Spirit Shotgun, Matrial Arts.
Powers: Can jump higher then the tallest buildings, Can breath under water and as a connection with it , Can shoot water blasts, Super Strength and Super Agility, and Power over Ice.
Bio: Is a B Class Demon (Still B is good Heih or the Fox Spirit werent C class and they were still good. so this guy is still good^_^)). Even though the Bs class's nature is evil and to bring CHaos to every mortal, Wateru is peacful, he onlys fights if he as to , or to protect.

( [IMG]http://www.gamersgallery.com/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=22635&size=big&password=&sort= 1&cat=2436[IMG/] I liek liek that)

Last edited by JoJoBinks; 11-04-2004 at 03:34 PM.
JoJoBinks is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 11-01-2004, 04:57 PM   #3
MarcusLeCoy

Name: Tuorah (Nickname: Sniper Jr.)
Species: Demon disguised as human
Weapon: Katana, any recsouce he can find
Powers: Can shoot anything he wants and it will hit very very hard(Sniper's power), Spirit Target Marks, Super Enfurance, Super Strength.
Bio: Sniper's son, Tuorah is very accurate and can kill with his deadly aim. C Class demon. Can be soft at times. Not a "bad" demon.

((JoJoBinks, B is the second worst, lol, but that is a very good demon anyway. S class is the best.))

Last edited by MarcusLeCoy; 11-02-2004 at 03:23 PM.
MarcusLeCoy is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 11-01-2004, 05:16 PM   #4
LukeKatarn
Gundam Pilot

((If noone takes the spot of Spirit Deactective in a few days, it'll be me. Anyway, A class is second worst. It's REALLY hard to belive Toguro was only B class!))
Name: Kuereth
Human Age: 15
Species: D.D.A.H. ((Demon Disquised As Human.))
Sex: Male
Weapon: Sword and fists.
Powers: Fist of the Immortal world ((or something like that)), third eye, ((As you can tell, this guy is kindof like Heih.)) Sword of the Mortal Realm.
Bio: Is alot like Heih. Some think he is his son, there is no relation though. Or is there? ((Secret to be revealed.))

Clan Commando, join us, and help the Republic! Visit our thread in the Republic Commando forums for more info.

Do you like RPing and have Jedi Academy? Then you should come to JARPing! (Jedi Academy Role Playing) www.freewebs.com/jarping

Old 11-04-2004, 03:18 PM   #5
JoJoBinks

(Can I start the RPG now? lol)
Old 11-04-2004, 03:19 PM   #6
LukeKatarn
Gundam Pilot

YEah, go ahead.

Old 11-04-2004, 03:28 PM   #7
JoJoBinks

Walks through teh streets at 1:30 am ( http://www.gamersgallery.com/gallery...ort=1&cat=2124)

Starts to talk to hismelf

"I don't seem to sense any other demons near by..."

Enters the park

Sense a demon near by..the demon is sitting on a bench in the park

(Anyone wanna be that demon??)

Last edited by JoJoBinks; 11-04-2004 at 03:44 PM.
Old 11-07-2004, 11:48 AM   #8
JoJoBinks

((ANYONE GONNA REPLY OR EVEN RPG IN THIS THREAD?!))

"How do you decide when a war is over. Is it when all your enemies' blood is wasted, and you are the last standing?" - JoJoBinks

'Lemmonite Admiral JoJoBinks'

Third In Command w00t

I wear that title with honor
Old 11-07-2004, 06:01 PM   #9
LukeKatarn
Gundam Pilot

((Dude, don't doube post. Just, be patient. I guess all the people who joined aren't paying much attention to this thread...))

Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > JediKnight Series > Community > Star Wars Roleplaying > Yu Yu Hakusho like RPG