lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Republic Jetpacks/Lack of autobalance
Post a new thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-25-2004, 02:16 AM   #1
DemonKing

Republic Jetpacks/Lack of autobalance

I'm sorry if you are a jetpack lover but I'm sick of playing on servers where there are 20 human players and 15 of them are playing jetpackers for the Republic while 5, completely outnumbered, struggle vainly for 2 minutes as CIS before inevitable defeat.

Either this game needs an autobalance feature or the 5th class should be restricted to perhaps a maximum of 2 per server. Or the clone jetbacker's airtime should be reduced ala the Dark Trooper.

DemonKing

"At this stage I believe I now understand the truth, which is that Lucas has gone over to the dark side. He is a Darth Billionaire ruling an empire, and is no longer leading a rebellion. He was once a semi-independent force, overshadowed by a dark and powerful business, but still managed to beat the odds and on his own terms, but now he sits on a throne with lightning in his hands and a franchise in his clenched fist."
DemonKing is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > SWBattlefront.net (SWBF I & II) > Star Wars Battlefront > Bug Reports/Requests/Game Feedback > Republic Jetpacks/Lack of autobalance