lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Getting Dismemberment to work!
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 09-09-2004, 05:47 AM   #81
Crow_Nest
Forum Spammer

Quote:
Originally posted by Starfire13
Crownest, sorry to hear that my mod doesnt work for you. Iit works fine on my end with the patch.
Strange how it happens. Maybe it works for some people but not for others.

Xbox 360 Gamertag: cr0wnes7
Crow_Nest is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 10-12-2004, 02:47 PM   #82
wineman_cj
Rookie

Hello,

I finally got dismemberment working thanks to Aiden Silver's post. I actually changed my target around a bit so that it looks like this now:
"C:\Program Files\LucasArts\Star Wars Jedi Knight Jedi Academy\GameData\jasp.exe" +helpusobi 1 +set g_sabermorerealistic 2

Now I am hoping I can turn the probability for dismemberment down some. It gets old seeing EVERY enemy get sliced to ribbons. I want some variety.

I've seen some posts that talk about codes such as g_dismember, g_dismembermentProbabilities, or g_dismemberProbabilities. I've tried a bunch of combinations without any changes that I could notice.

Anyone know the correct code? I am only interested in single player, and I would like to be able to make so that dismemberment happens only, say, 10-20 % of the time.

Thanks.
wineman_cj is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 10-22-2004, 08:14 PM   #83
Kurgan
Headhunter

LFN Staff Member 10 year veteran! 
Try OJP basic mod if you like. That makes it easy.

Otherwise, uninstall JA completely. Then reinstall it to a fresh directory (after running a Registry Cleaner if you can). The commands should work for you.

Download JK2 maps for JA Server|BOOT CAMP!|Strategic Academy|
(JA Server: 108.178.55.189:29070)

"The Concussion Rifle is the weapon of a Jedi Knight Player, an elegant weapon, from a more civilized community." - Kyle Katarn
Kurgan is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 11-27-2004, 02:16 PM   #84
Rockstar

hey guys, i accidently made a new thread about this and didn't think about the fact we have one stuck up the top lol sorry to the mods. I've reposted it here. could somebody PLEASE help me here...
____

we all know about the dismemberment issues in this game.

in jedi outcast there was 2 ways of getting full dismemberment:

1) entering saberrealisticcombat cheat which vastly increased the amount of saber damage as well as created definate dismemberment.

2) boosting up the level of dismemberment on character models (dismemberment 1-3) and then increasing dismember probabilities to 100%
______

out of these i only liked the second method because the first made killing enemies way too easy. a single hit or 2 and they would be dead, even on JM. This included reborn jedi.

In jedi academy i have used the method of 'sabermorerealistic' to get dismemberment to work, but like the previous game destroyed the game play for me (and saber matches as they only went for about 5 seconds instead of a good 20+ second dual).

i was wondering if anybody here is kind enough to help me out to create a target shortcut with the commands to allow full dismemberment and 100% probabilities, but leaves all other aspects of the game untouched, so i don't need to use the other code which ups the saber damage 10 fold.

thanks alot for any assistance

cheers
Rockstar is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 11-27-2004, 06:23 PM   #85
Crow_Nest
Forum Spammer

Yes, edit the NPC scripts and give them more health, this way duels will last longer but enemies are tougher. If you set the health at a nice amount, saber duels will be normal again.

Old 11-28-2004, 12:56 AM   #86
Rockstar

so there's no other way to get dismemberment working again?

but thanks any way.

So how do i give the enemies more hp?

is there no way to tone down the lightsaber damage?
Rockstar is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 11-28-2004, 10:07 PM   #87
Crow_Nest
Forum Spammer

I dont know about the saber, but yes there is a way to make NPCs have more health.

You open up the assests1.pk3, and go to the ext_data/npcs folder. There are all the .npc scripts, they can only be opened with notepad. Once you have opened them change the health values higher.

Old 03-13-2005, 07:50 AM   #88
SniperForceX
Lurker

i would like to know how i could get the realistic combat WITH damage? does any one here know how?

SniperForceX

Xanthos
SniperForceX is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 03-13-2005, 09:50 AM   #89
Crow_Nest
Forum Spammer

Quote:
Originally posted by SniperForceX
i would like to know how i could get the realistic combat WITH damage? does any one here know how?

SniperForceX
Uh what do you mean 'with' damage?

Old 03-13-2005, 12:34 PM   #90
SniperForceX
Lurker

you know, like in outcast, the one-hit-kill.

X out

Xanthos
Old 03-14-2005, 10:56 AM   #91
Crow_Nest
Forum Spammer

You mean g_saberrealisticcombat 5? That doesnt work in JA, the easiest way to get dismemberment to work (And the 1-hit-kill) is to download the OJP mod.

Heres the link: Clicky

Old 03-14-2005, 02:25 PM   #92
SniperForceX
Lurker

i have it. use it. play it. experance it.

X out.

Xanthos
Old 07-25-2005, 02:28 PM   #93
Kurgan
Headhunter

Yeah "saberrealisticcombat" does NOTHING in JA. It's a disabled leftover from JK2. It's now saberMORERealistic that replaces that command. Just FYI.

"The Concussion Rifle is the weapon of a Jedi Knight Player, an elegant weapon, from a more civilized community." - Kyle Katarn
Old 08-19-2005, 12:08 AM   #94
MajikMyst
Rookie

Current Game: SWTOR
Hey Kurgan,

Next time you want to sticky a thread about a topic, at least sticky then one with the right answer! This thread is nothing but a bunch of bogus guessers who really don't know how to get dismemberment to work.

The 100% way to get dismemberment to work on anyone computer is to edit the .npc files inside the Assets1.pk3. You can use Pakscape to get inside this folder or Winzip. I prefer pakscape. Below is a paste from the Alora.npc.

alora
{
playerModel alora
customSkin blue
rank captain
saber Dominator
saberColor red
weapon WP_SABER
saberStyle 1
saberStyle 3
saberStyle 2
saberStyle 5
health 8000
FP_HEAL 3
FP_LEVITATION 3
FP_SPEED 3
FP_PUSH 3
FP_PULL 3
FP_TELEPATHY 0
FP_GRIP 3
FP_LIGHTNING 3
FP_RAGE 3
FP_PROTECT 0
FP_ABSORB 0
FP_DRAIN 3
FP_SEE 0
FP_SABERTHROW 3
FP_SABER_DEFENSE 3
FP_SABER_OFFENSE 3
reactions 3
aim 3
move 5
aggression 3
evasion 4
intelligence 5
hfov 160
vfov 160
playerTeam TEAM_ENEMY
enemyTeam TEAM_PLAYER
class CLASS_REBORN
sex female
snd alora
sndcombat alora
sndjedi alora
yawSpeed 120
walkSpeed 55
runSpeed 200
dismemberProbHead 100
dismemberProbArms 100
dismemberProbLegs 100
dismemberProbHands 100
dismemberProbWaist 100
}

Change the dismemberprob* to 100 for complete and total carnage.

You can also change what force skills the bot has, yes they will use lightside skills if you give it to them. You can also add saber styles. Making the bots a little more interesting.

I posted this information a long time ago. Far be it for anyone to actually do search for it and sticky it. There is no mod that will make dismemberment work. Chaninging your game launch info will not work nor will any console commands. The ONLY way to get it to work properly is stated above.

Who is the more foolish? The fool or the fool that follows him?
MajikMyst is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 08-19-2005, 12:16 AM   #95
MajikMyst
Rookie

Red face Dismemberment in SP, the right way!

The 100% way to get dismemberment to work on anyone computer is to edit the .npc files inside the Assets1.pk3. You can use Pakscape to get inside this folder or Winzip. I prefer pakscape. Below is a paste from the Alora.npc.

alora
{
playerModel alora
customSkin blue
rank captain
saber Dominator
saberColor red
weapon WP_SABER
saberStyle 1
saberStyle 3
saberStyle 2
saberStyle 5
health 8000
FP_HEAL 3
FP_LEVITATION 3
FP_SPEED 3
FP_PUSH 3
FP_PULL 3
FP_TELEPATHY 0
FP_GRIP 3
FP_LIGHTNING 3
FP_RAGE 3
FP_PROTECT 0
FP_ABSORB 0
FP_DRAIN 3
FP_SEE 0
FP_SABERTHROW 3
FP_SABER_DEFENSE 3
FP_SABER_OFFENSE 3
reactions 3
aim 3
move 5
aggression 3
evasion 4
intelligence 5
hfov 160
vfov 160
playerTeam TEAM_ENEMY
enemyTeam TEAM_PLAYER
class CLASS_REBORN
sex female
snd alora
sndcombat alora
sndjedi alora
yawSpeed 120
walkSpeed 55
runSpeed 200
dismemberProbHead 100
dismemberProbArms 100
dismemberProbLegs 100
dismemberProbHands 100
dismemberProbWaist 100
}

Change the dismemberprob* to 100 for complete and total carnage.

You can also change what force skills the bot has, yes they will use lightside skills if you give it to them. You can also add saber styles. Making the bots a little more interesting.

Now someone should sticky this one as it has the only right answer. There is no mod and this is the 100% sure fire way to get it to work for the single player. No need to change your launch command or type a bunch of garbage in the console.

Old 08-19-2005, 01:01 AM   #96
TK-8252
Get Cloned.

I believe actually, just deleting the dismemberment lines in the NPC files will put it at 100. If you want to edit all your NPC's for maximum dismemberment, that'd be quicker.
TK-8252 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 08-19-2005, 09:54 AM   #97
MajikMyst
Rookie

I just put this thread here cause I am tired of all the pointless threads that tell you to edit your .cfg file, or put stuff in your short cut, or type a bunch of stuff in the console. There really isn't that many NPC files to edit. Only about 20 or so. Most of them aren't really relevant to the game. Robots, and other such things.

Old 08-20-2005, 01:40 AM   #98
Amidala from Chop Shop
Politically-correct jerk

Telling people to edit their asset files is really bad advice. It will guarantee that they won't be able to connect to pure servers.

It's much better to copy the files you want to modify, modify them, duplicate the directory structure\path that the file is normally in, and then make the files into a .pk3 file with a name that starts with b through z. That way the modified files will override the same files in the assets files, creating the same effect but without altering the assets files.

Amidala from Chop Shop is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 08-20-2005, 05:16 AM   #99
Kurgan
Headhunter

Merging this with the sticky...

Old 09-01-2005, 07:32 AM   #100
yrthwyndandfyre
Rookie

OK, let's get this straight. I think I have the problem here (albeit not the solution - yet). About half of you people are caught in the hell of "I modded this thing to the nth degree already and I don't remember everything I did", and the other half are caught in the hell of "I'm not a JA modding expert and didn't do anything". I'm in the latter category. I have just a vanilla JA install with the starfire dismemberment mod. I tried a half-dozen of the suggested ways to tweak this to get the dismemberment that is suggested, and not only did all of them not work, half of them made it such that JA would not even start.

So, for the fore-brain thinking JA modding experts out there, rather than just saying, "This is too easy, why can't you mewling cretins get it to work?", why don't you presume for a moment that nobody has spent the time and effort on learning the details of JA that you have spent, and give us the run-down right from square one? That is, tell us *everything* that we need to do. Not just the last step.

After all, if you asked me, "How does the Rijndael algorythm work?" and my response was "You need ten rounds for a 128 bit key.", even though the answer is accurate, what precisely have I told you? Nothing that answers the question.

So, in the spirit of community service, can somebody tell us *please* how to get dismemberment to work. Whole and complete, please, not one of these, "It's easy, just change A to B" responses, but the **WHOLE PROCESS**. What updates/mods/patches have to be installed? What updates/mods/patches cannot be installed? What files have to be tweaked and where are they, or if they don't exist by default, where should they be? What has to be changed and where? Again, presume that I don't have the in-depth knowledge of the guts of the game that you do, largely because I don't.

Me? I just live here. The Sith lord is upstairs in 3C.
yrthwyndandfyre is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 09-01-2005, 09:02 AM   #101
Crow_Nest
Forum Spammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by yrthwyndandfyre
Whole and complete, please, not one of these, "It's easy, just change A to B" responses, but the **WHOLE PROCESS**.
There is no "whole process" as there are many ways to get it to work. And even if i tell you each method in great detail it might not work. Like for me, i tried stafire's dismember and the shortcut key method, but they dont work for me and it works for others. Only the OJP Basic 0.0.6 can enable dismemberment for my JA. So im guessing that it all depends on how the game is installed. If you have tried the various methods mentioned in this 3 page thread and if it somehow prevented your game from running, then you must have done one part of it wrongly.

However, make sure that whenever you try use another method, undo the previous one. That might be the reason why your game is unable to start.

Old 09-01-2005, 10:44 PM   #102
yrthwyndandfyre
Rookie

I may not be a modder by avocation, but I am a programmer by profession and am long since accustomed to working precisely to specification. You can rest assured there were no mistakes on my part, and each attempt was undone 100% before attempting the next. Nonetheless, everything I said is true. As there is no way I made a mistake, and the attempts did not work, the only logical conclusion is that the specifications are in error. It is also far from unusual for me to be the person who finds an error in a specification by the simple expedient of proving that it can't possibly work as read. That's why I'm the Head Geek. Having dealt with the "loose nut behind the wheel" dismissal, I return to the original problem. An *accurate and complete* specification.

I don't buy that mods that work for one don't work for another. Programs are deterministic by nature - they merely *seem* non-deterministic sometimes for perfectly good deterministic reasons. Computers are only capable of six basic functions, and they cannot mis-perform any of those six basic functions - period - or they simply cannot work. Logically, the top-of-the-line Cray is no different than the Atanasoff-Berry Computer that pre-dates ENIAC. The Cray is just whole lot faster. If a mod works for one but not for another, it's not because of some 'ghost in the machine', but rather because there is missing information that is critical to success.

If we know all of the important things, then dismemberment will work, by a single standard method, for everybody. All that is required is that somebody employ due diligence and specify clearly all of the important things. Then we can stop debating it in a thread and simply post a web-page with step-by-step instructions, and put this problem to rest for good and all. There is always a process when computers are concerned. Process is the only thing they obey.

While it might seem to be a bit of a pain, I've found that the best way to do this is for somebody with sufficient knowledge to reset their machine (I/E remove all things JA related) and start from scratch, documenting each step as they go, until they get it working. Then publish the instructions. That way, no important information is lost under the presumption, "everybody knows that part". With such a set of *complete, accurate, and detailed* instructions, everybody should be able to get it working to maximum effect with minimal hassle by simply following the directions.

Now, is anybody with a suitable level of knowledge and skill available?

Old 09-02-2005, 03:06 AM   #103
Crow_Nest
Forum Spammer

Quote:
Now, is anybody with a suitable level of knowledge and skill available?
You're unlikely to find that kind of people here i guess. But still you never know.

Old 09-02-2005, 04:39 AM   #104
yrthwyndandfyre
Rookie

Good. That is useful. That means that if there is a solution, it's going to be up to me to find it, implement it, document it, and provide it. It will probably be about six months coming, but at least now I know where to go from here. It's not the best possible solution, but it is a solution - any answer is better than none. Thank you.

Old 09-02-2005, 09:20 PM   #105
yrthwyndandfyre
Rookie

OK, so my time estimates are off a bit.

OK, the Process for getting dismemberment to work is as follows (english edition only - other languages may vary):

1) If you have any mods installed, remove them first. Further instructions at the end. If you're not certain what you have installed, remove JA and re-install it.

2) You MUST have patch 1.01 installed for this to work. It will not work on 1.0. You can confirm that you have this patch installed by browsing to:

"C:\Program Files\LucasArts\Star Wars Jedi Knight Jedi Academy\GameData"

then right-click on "jasp.exe", select properties, and then click on the "Version" tab. The "Version:" label should read "1.0.1.0". If you do not have the correct result, Google for "JKAcademy1_01.exe" and select a download site. The installation consists of double-clicking the file and following the instructions. You may have to change the drive letter from C: if you installed it on a different drive.

3) Make a shortcut on your desktop by right-clicking on the desktop and selecting New/Shortcut.

4) Right-click on the shortcut, select Properties, and in the field labelled "Target:", insert the following string VERBATIM:

"C:\Program Files\LucasArts\Star Wars Jedi Knight Jedi Academy\GameData\jasp.exe"
+helpusobi 1 +load quick +set g_sabermorerealistic 10 +set g_dismemberprobabilities 100

You may have to change the drive letter from C: if you installed it on a different drive. The quotation marks around the path string are mandatory, and there are no
spaces between the plus signs and the word following them.

5) Now change the "Start In:" field to read as follows:

You may have to change the drive letter from C: if you installed it on a different
drive. The quotation marks around the path string are mandatory.

Close the Properties dialog. Double-click on the short-cut, and find a target-rich
environment. You should have more than satisfactory dismemberment. At higher
levels, some of the storm troopers were coming apart like pinatas. You can adjust
it as follows (from the "Target:" string above):

+set g_sabermorerealistic 10
+set g_dismemberprobabilities 100

As the value of g_sabermorerealistic is reduced, the amount of visible damage the saber does decreases. As the value of g_dismemberprobabilities decreases, the
likelihood of dismemberment occurring is reduced.

Now, would a few people try this process, and report success or failure. It worked
for me, and nothing has ever worked for me before, so this should work for everybody.

If you have additional Mods you want to install, do this first, get it working, and
then start installing your Mods one-by-one and testing them to make sure they don't
cause problems. Any that cause problems should be removed if you want to keep
dismemberment.

Old 09-03-2005, 03:25 AM   #106
yrthwyndandfyre
Rookie

Fair warning. Dismemberment works both ways. I have found myself staring at my body from my disembodied head.

Old 09-03-2005, 11:53 AM   #107
Crow_Nest
Forum Spammer

Quote:
OK, so my time estimates are off a bit.

OK, the Process for getting dismemberment to work is as follows (english edition only - other languages may vary):

1) If you have any mods installed, remove them first. Further instructions at the end. If you're not certain what you have installed, remove JA and re-install it.

2) You MUST have patch 1.01 installed for this to work. It will not work on 1.0. You can confirm that you have this patch installed by browsing to:

then right-click on "jasp.exe", select properties, and then click on the "Version" tab. The "Version:" label should read "1.0.1.0". If you do not have the correct result, Google for "JKAcademy1_01.exe" and select a download site. The installation consists of double-clicking the file and following the instructions. You may have to change the drive letter from C: if you installed it on a different drive.

3) Make a shortcut on your desktop by right-clicking on the desktop and selecting New/Shortcut.

4) Right-click on the shortcut, select Properties, and in the field labelled "Target:", insert the following string VERBATIM:

"C:\Program Files\LucasArts\Star Wars Jedi Knight Jedi Academy\GameData\jasp.exe"
+helpusobi 1 +load quick +set g_sabermorerealistic 10 +set g_dismemberprobabilities 100

You may have to change the drive letter from C: if you installed it on a different drive. The quotation marks around the path string are mandatory, and there are no
spaces between the plus signs and the word following them.

5) Now change the "Start In:" field to read as follows:

You may have to change the drive letter from C: if you installed it on a different
drive. The quotation marks around the path string are mandatory.

Close the Properties dialog. Double-click on the short-cut, and find a target-rich
environment. You should have more than satisfactory dismemberment. At higher
levels, some of the storm troopers were coming apart like pinatas. You can adjust
it as follows (from the "Target:" string above):

+set g_sabermorerealistic 10
+set g_dismemberprobabilities 100

As the value of g_sabermorerealistic is reduced, the amount of visible damage the saber does decreases. As the value of g_dismemberprobabilities decreases, the
likelihood of dismemberment occurring is reduced.

Now, would a few people try this process, and report success or failure. It worked
for me, and nothing has ever worked for me before, so this should work for everybody.

If you have additional Mods you want to install, do this first, get it working, and
then start installing your Mods one-by-one and testing them to make sure they don't
cause problems. Any that cause problems should be removed if you want to keep
dismemberment.
Very impressive, every step is detailed, I like it!

Hopefully that solves the problem for everyone.

Old 09-03-2005, 12:54 PM   #108
yrthwyndandfyre
Rookie

That was the plan. I'm still waiting to hear from anybody, but the night is young. Hopefully, this gets the monkey off everybody's back. I have noticed, though, that since I've maxed everything out, if some attitudinal pestropka boinkenstrasse goldenberry happens to trip and throw a lit light-sabre my way, he *can* kill me with it. It has greatly changed the way I play the game. My PC is much more vulnerable now. It is now much more like playing in multi-player mode, where you have to deal with the hideous deviousness of other human beings.

Old 09-03-2005, 10:58 PM   #109
Crow_Nest
Forum Spammer

Yep, that is due to the increased damage (G_sabermorerealistic command) lowering the number might help

Old 09-04-2005, 11:20 PM   #110
yrthwyndandfyre
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by |GG|Crow_Nest
Yep, that is due to the increased damage (G_sabermorerealistic command) lowering the number might help
Heck no! I like being on a much more even footing. It makes me think and work harder, and refine my technique even more.

Old 09-05-2005, 11:53 AM   #111
yrthwyndandfyre
Rookie

Fair warning, all. For reasons that are not yet obvious to me, sometimes dismemberment seems to NOT work. Normally, a quick-save, quit and restart will remedy this condition. It might also be related to seniority. Maybe dismemberment just doesn't work on the lower four levels, and you don't really see it until you get to Hoth. I got nothing on the lower three levels, but on Hoth I was a sushi chef. I will experiment further and report.

Old 03-01-2006, 06:11 PM   #112
Buffy
Forumite

Post I cant play JA with out Dismemberment now

it so fun ! thank you for all info

Buffy The Sith Slayer
If you want to change your life?
http://www.sgi-usa.org/
= Buffy The Jedi Knight =

Last edited by Buffy; 03-06-2006 at 04:23 PM.
Buffy is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 03-01-2006, 07:05 PM   #113
RevanSithLord

Location: Overviewing the constructions of the new STAR FORGE
Buffy, you murderer!!!! LMAO

RevanSithLord is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 06-14-2006, 06:25 PM   #114
fenderPRECISION
Lurker

yrthwyndandfyre's method is the only one I've gotten to work and is by far one of the easiest to implement. As mentioned, it doesn't seem to work on the first tier missions. kudos nonetheless
fenderPRECISION is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 07-15-2006, 05:05 PM   #115
Negative Sun
Death to all but metal!

Current Game: NWN
Forum Veteran Folder extraordinaire LFN Staff Member Helpful! 
"4) Right-click on the shortcut, select Properties, and in the field labelled "Target:", insert the following string VERBATIM:"

What the hell is VERBATIM?

Do I need to include that in the box?

"I killed a man cause he killed my goat."
Negative Sun is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 07-15-2006, 05:09 PM   #116
Negative Sun
Death to all but metal!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buffy
it so fun ! thank you for all info
WOW!
What mod is this? It looks kickass!

Old 07-15-2006, 09:07 PM   #117
Buffy
Forumite

Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by Negative_Sun
WOW!
What mod is this? It looks kickass!
make autoexec file of this line
G_Sabermorerealistic "3"
set g_sabermorerealistic 3

Buffy The Sith Slayer
Old 07-16-2006, 07:45 AM   #118
Negative Sun
Death to all but metal!

um translation to noobish please?

autoexec file??

Old 07-16-2006, 01:08 PM   #119
Gundato

yeah, just ignore everything they said about where to find it.

Go to your ...\Star Wars Jedi Knight Jedi Academy\GameData\base\ folder and create a new text file. Rename to autoexec.cfg (make sure file extensions are visible for obvious reasons).

Then just copy-paste whatever they said. It didn't work for me, but maybe you will get lucky.

and yrthwyndandfyre does indeed work for dismemberment, but I am not sure if the saber damage is up. Ah well. Now I just need to run a few tests with the loader in xfire.

Last edited by Gundato; 07-16-2006 at 01:56 PM.
Gundato is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 07-16-2006, 09:39 PM   #120
Buffy
Forumite

Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by Negative_Sun
um translation to noobish please?

autoexec file??
yes try as he said ...

Buffy The Sith Slayer
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > JediKnight Series > Game Discussion > Jedi Academy > Getting Dismemberment to work!