lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Medievil Times RPG
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 11-21-2004, 10:41 AM   #161
guybroom
Troezen

Troezen woke up with a start. "What's happend?" he was in the same bed in the healing house as earlier. A nurse came in and spoke to him.

"You teleported into the house and said about a large orc army and then -"

Troezen cut her off. "The army! How long have I been in here?"

"About an hour"

Troezen jumped out of the bed and looked out of his window. He could see that the army sent to stop the orc army had failed and were marching towards the village.

"I'm usless now," said Troezen, "I am too weak to fight or chant, I'm just going to be an onlooker."

"You can help in the healing house, as a mage you must know a lot about healing." said the nurse

"That's true," said Troezen. "I'll help until I get more strenght."

IM NOT GOING TO BE ON THE FORUMS VERY OFTEN NOW! I MIGHT BE ON TIME TO TIME, BUT IVE BASICLY GIVEN UP THE FORUMS NOW!!!!

bye all

Guybroom
guybroom is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 11-22-2004, 11:30 AM   #162
Evil Dark Jedi
The Dark Side pwns!

Zoric went for another orc. Zoric threw a fireball at it. The orc ran around and hit a few other orcs. They all died. Zoric then summoned up all his power and made a fire sheild around the humans and his castle. He then cast a firestorm over the orcs...

Sig encountering technical difficulties...
Evil Dark Jedi is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 11-22-2004, 11:59 AM   #163
guybroom
Troezen

Troezen looked out of a window and saw the firestorm. "I hope he knows what he's doing" he said as he ran to a room to heal an elf soldier.

IM NOT GOING TO BE ON THE FORUMS VERY OFTEN NOW! I MIGHT BE ON TIME TO TIME, BUT IVE BASICLY GIVEN UP THE FORUMS NOW!!!!

bye all

Guybroom
Old 11-22-2004, 12:35 PM   #164
JoJoBinks

Then in the sky....was a black dot, it got bigger and bigger and soon you could cleared see, what was Beregond on his horse, this horse was armored. Beregond flew above teh fire wall and shot with his demon bow upon the off guard soldiers.

"How do you decide when a war is over. Is it when all your enemies' blood is wasted, and you are the last standing?" - JoJoBinks

'Lemmonite Admiral JoJoBinks'

Third In Command w00t

I wear that title with honor
JoJoBinks is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 11-22-2004, 02:08 PM   #165
Curt-Man
Swoop?

"that demon is really starting to piss me off." Grim said then took out a potion from his puch he drenched his quil of axes wiht it, they all became enchanted with holyness.
"lets see how he handles this." Grim took out 3 axes and threw them at berregond, as they flew they grew brighter with the power of the light.

Curt-Man is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 11-22-2004, 02:50 PM   #166
JoJoBinks

"Heh! Nice try dwarf!" Beregond shouted. He easily dodged the axes considering he was hudnreds of feet off the ground.

"How do you decide when a war is over. Is it when all your enemies' blood is wasted, and you are the last standing?" - JoJoBinks

Third In Command w00t

Old 11-23-2004, 09:42 PM   #167
Evil Dark Jedi
The Dark Side pwns!

Zoric attacked another orc. He killed it. Zoric looked up in the sky and saw Beregond back on a horse. Zoric summoned a fire bow and fired at one orc then he fired at Beregond.

Old 11-25-2004, 04:46 AM   #168
Curt-Man
Swoop?

"if at first you don't suceed, try try again." Grim said as he threw his axes at amazing speeds at beregond all still imbued with the power of the light.

Old 11-25-2004, 05:29 PM   #169
JoJoBinks

Beregond flew higher, the ranged weapons were out of range. But if Beregond shot down, it would ovbiously hit some unlucky soldier under Beregond. Beregond shot arrows down. He started shooting them at great speed, and at random...

Third In Command w00t

Old 11-26-2004, 12:08 AM   #170
Sabretooth
鬼龍院皐月

Nahren got up. He was in a sack, and his head was spinning. Luckily, it wasn't tied. He looked out and found that the neighing of his horse had awakened him. The Battle had not stopped and the orc who had taken him prisoner was fallen. He made a few quick strokes with his dagger, taking out some orcs. He got onto his horse and aimed in the sky.

"No one's beating me down and getting away." he whispered to himself and fired arrows in fury.
Most didn't reach his target, but he seeked for the weak points in his target's tactics. One arrow, hit the flying horse.
"A Pegasus!" the Elf said in surprise. "Only found in Toredia and Dalarose. How did he get one?"

The flying Pegasus wasn't hindered and made a few jerky strokes here and there, but flew. Blood erupted from it's wound and it flew lower.

Nahren grinned and made a canopy over himself with fallen shields. His horse got the message and sprinted off to some distant woods.

Sabretooth is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 11-26-2004, 05:20 AM   #171
Curt-Man
Swoop?

Grim dove out of the way of randomly falling arrows, he grabbed a sheild that was bigger then he and hid under it.
he took out some of his tools and dug down into the ground and dug himself over to the other side of the battle, he came up and starting throwing axes at the orcs.

Old 11-26-2004, 09:39 AM   #172
guybroom
Troezen

Troezen was running around the healing house. He was healing a man from the village, who had never been in a battle in his life. Troezen suddenly felt guilty, he had been the one who gave out the announcement to get ready for the battle. But how could he feel guilty? Was it his fault the orcs were comming?

He'd had a history with orcs, he'd been helping them once, that was why he wanted to help the battle so much and kept running back into battle.

He walked out of the room after the man died and was thinking about whether he felt strong enough to fight again, when he saw an arrow come through the window and land in the wall just a few meters ahead of him

bye all

Guybroom
Old 12-04-2004, 10:33 AM   #173
JoJoBinks

((My horse is made from Demo magic ))

The horse was going lower but Beregond casted a spell on it's wound and it rose higher into the sky he then did a noise dive down from the sky and summoned a blakc fire javalen weapon. He then pulled up and was near the ground he hit a large sheild (Curt-Man's) with his javalen weapon which burned the shield into ash. Beregond then stand a couple of the foot soldier's as his horse skid across the gound.

Third In Command w00t

Old 12-04-2004, 11:41 AM   #174
guybroom
Troezen

Troezen's mind was made up for him. He ran to the entrance and picked up his sword and he also picked up a long bow and a quiver of arrows, which he put on his back.

He ran out and lit a flame that can't be put out by water, wind or any other elemant.

He shot several at bregond and several at the horse.

Then he shot at several orcs.

bye all

Guybroom
Old 12-04-2004, 01:24 PM   #175
JoJoBinks

Beregond saw these arrows and flew upwards and dodged them. He then flew back up and shot a blakc fire arrow up in the air. All the orcs started to retreat.

Third In Command w00t

Old 12-05-2004, 12:14 AM   #176
Evil Dark Jedi
The Dark Side pwns!

Zoric watched as the orcs retreated. He looked around with a smile and saw Beregond. Beregond fired a black arrow. The arrow was coming towards Zoric. Zoric got his sword and lit it up with fire. He put his sword in front of him and let the fire of the sword come out and form a barrier. The barrier covered Zoric. The arrow hit the barrier and rebounded back at Beregond...

Old 12-05-2004, 02:41 AM   #177
guybroom
Troezen

Troezen shot an arrow at several orcs who were retreting, as a sign to any others, not to come back.

He looked up at bregond "This could be a problem" he thought, "It's up to me, fight magic with magic"

He walked forward next to Zoric, "Hey, Bregond." he called "If you want a fight, let's make it a fare one," He called "you and me, magic only?"

bye all

Guybroom
Old 12-05-2004, 04:40 PM   #178
JoJoBinks

Beregond only heard a small yelling sound but couldn't make out the words, so he kept on flying away with his retreating army.

Third In Command w00t

Old 12-07-2004, 11:36 AM   #179
Evil Dark Jedi
The Dark Side pwns!

"I dont think he heard you" said Zoric as he turned around and walked into his ruined city. "Everybody let us begin the repaires" said Zoric.

Old 12-09-2004, 09:56 AM   #180
guybroom
Troezen

"If bregond escapes, he will come back with a larger and more powerful army. He will destroy us. We have several choises. We can either chase after them or we can evacuate."

bye all

Guybroom
Old 12-09-2004, 11:31 AM   #181
Evil Dark Jedi
The Dark Side pwns!

"No. We must send messengers to the other cities" said Zoric. "We must be more prepared. Troezon I want you to take a group of scouts wth you to the allied cities and bring their armies."

Old 12-11-2004, 09:29 AM   #182
MarcusLeCoy

Matthias ran to the battlefield.

"All of the villagers are out of the village m'lord... hey! what happened here?" Matthias said annoyed, as if he missed all of the fun.

MarcusLeCoy is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 12-11-2004, 11:01 PM   #183
Evil Dark Jedi
The Dark Side pwns!

"Bring them back to begin repares" said Zoric. "Oh and the orc army retreated. We must repare the cities. We are also sending scouts to ally cities for their troops" said Zoric as he walked to the stables with the scout group. He was not going but he was going to give Troezon his horse as it would get him there quicker.

Old 12-12-2004, 01:33 AM   #184
guybroom
Troezen

"It's over five hours ride to the next city, it will be faster for me to teleport there. I'll take you with, Zoric, if you will. come. I think that if you come with me they will listen more, than if I am alone. I have expiriance with such things."

He went to a quiet corner and sat down cross legged. "If sort out the city for now, if you are coming, be here in 3 hours."

He sarted to chant

bye all

Guybroom
Old 12-14-2004, 10:40 PM   #185
Evil Dark Jedi
The Dark Side pwns!

"Ok" said Zoric as he left the room. He went to the gate to help fix it...

Old 12-18-2004, 12:57 PM   #186
guybroom
Troezen

Troezen kept chanting. He took no notice of anything that was going on around him.

bye all

Guybroom
Old 12-19-2004, 02:01 PM   #187
MarcusLeCoy

"So I have to go get the villagers back??" Matthias said, and he hopped on his horse to get them to help repair the town.

Old 12-19-2004, 06:00 PM   #188
JoJoBinks

Beregond flew over kingdoms,forts,small villages, he was scouting out areas to attack. He flew over one fort that seem to own quite a bit of a land. Beregond grinned and started to fly back to teh orc encampment.

Third In Command w00t

Old 12-21-2004, 10:31 AM   #189
guybroom
Troezen

Troezen chanted and seached around for Zoric in his mind, he found him nearby and teleported them both to the nearest villiage.

((Hope that's not char control))

bye all

Guybroom
Old 12-21-2004, 12:50 PM   #190
Evil Dark Jedi
The Dark Side pwns!

(No it isnt... I think. )

Zoric felt a blue aura going all around him. He then felt himself being teleported to the next village...

Old 12-22-2004, 10:28 AM   #191
guybroom
Troezen

Troezen looked next to him and saw Zoric.

"Let's go to the castle." he said. Then he saw a large shaddow on the ground and looked up. It was bregond.

"any ideas what we should do?" asked Troezen.

bye all

Guybroom
Old 12-23-2004, 12:08 PM   #192
Evil Dark Jedi
The Dark Side pwns!

"Can you make us invisible?" said Zoric as he turned and looked at the castle. "If you can Beregond wont see us."

Old 12-26-2004, 05:22 AM   #193
guybroom
Troezen

"I can't make us invisible, but I think this village will be the next victime of the attack. zoric, run to the castle and tell the king. I'll stay here and keep bregond off your tail."

bye all

Guybroom
Old 01-01-2005, 11:51 AM   #194
MarcusLeCoy

As Matthias brought back the villagers and saw Beregond flying with his demon horse in the sky.

"No.. not this again!" Matthias yelled for all the villagers and started to aim at the horse.

Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > JediKnight Series > Community > Star Wars Roleplaying > Medievil Times RPG