lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar
View Poll Results: What Role Should Jedi Play?
Combat 2 20.00%
Support 2 20.00%
Commando 4 40.00%
All Rounder's 2 20.00%
I Don't care what role they should have I just want them super unblanaced and god like 0 0%
Voters: 10. You may not vote on this poll

Thread: Jedi : What role should they play in the new RTS
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 01-02-2005, 02:27 PM   #81
FroZticles
Veteran

Well its more high tech then the Imperials had destroying 2 deathstars they must be doing something right.

Age of Empires 3
vs
Empire at War
vs
Rise of Legends
vs
Battle for Middle-Earth 2

Let the battle begin.....

FroZticles is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 01-06-2005, 08:17 AM   #82
Imp_dark_ewok
Rookie

if you want my opinion

which I doubt anyone does cuz im just a newbie, but I think jedi should be hard to get. not just made in a sith temple or whatever. as from episode 4-6, the jedi population was dropped a while ago and the only jedi left alive were the ones who were brought to the same path to a jedi just like their ancestors. but since jedi were forbidden to merry no one (except anikan) brought a legacy to a child of their family to keep the population alive. So the only reason why we had so many jedi in the clone wars was they were never killed and more people who discovered the use of the force went to the jedi council for training. Its just plain logic. so they should have in order to get a jedi you need to garrison a unit inside a sith/jedi temple and the unit will stay in there for a while and it will become a padawan. and every 20 sec. or somethin its skill raises point by point until the unit is dead.
NOTE:but once it's a padawan it doesnt need to stay garrisoned inside anymore inorder to have it points raised.
It should be this way so it will be a little more challenging to make jedi in stead of making it just flat easy-street.

simon says grab a knife.
simon says give it to me.
simon says get ready to die.
defend yourself.
I didnt say simon says, but yu still die.

(please do not be offended by this)
Imp_dark_ewok is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Empire At War > Community > GalacticBattles.com > Star Wars: Galactic Battlegrounds > Galactic Discussion > Jedi : What role should they play in the new RTS