lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Talented Artists
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 01-13-2005, 08:51 PM   #1
Lujayne
Nittle Grasper

LFN Staff Member 10 year veteran! Forum Veteran 
Talented Artists

What is this forum I just discovered??
I did not know there was a game developing forum here. O_o
Wow!
Anyhoo, so I've been spending my days lately creating an amazing RPG. Yup, it's true.
However... I seem to be having a slight artistic problem.
I've made plenty of custom sprites for my game, but there is one, extremely difficult one, that I need really badly. My skill is just not up to that level yet. Believe me, I've tried! ^_^
It's not the kind of sprite you can really use a template for...
What I'm asking is, is there anyone confident enough in their sprite-making abilities to maybe take on this horrible task?? I beg and implore you!!
O_O

^_^

If you think you want to help, please email or PM me or reply here and I'll give you the details of what I need, and you'll of course get credit in my game! Unless of course you end up playing my game and think it sucks and don't want credit... O_o But that won't happen cuz my game will be really good! Honest... heehee.
^_^

Thanks!
Lujayne is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 01-15-2005, 12:23 PM   #2
Metallus
Episodic!

Old News! LFN Staff Member Notable contributor Forum Veteran 
The AD forums have moved. Sad that the site staff hasn't posted the new URL here themselves, and that an admin hasn't hid/archived/blammed these forums yet.

In any case, booyah.

Guy.
Metallus is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > AdventureDevelopers.com > Support > Tech Support > Talented Artists