lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Discworld RPG
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 01-28-2005, 11:01 AM   #1
The Drunk Lord
Rookie

Location: It really doesn't matter, because I turn up almost everywhere!
Discworld RPG

This is an RPG based on the Discworld series by Terry Prattchet. You can not use any characters from the books, but you may meet them. If you have not read them, PM me about them if you want to join in the thread. This RPG is after all books written so far, so you can use any species that has appeared. Note, you can be a villain.

Rules: 1 character otherwise it gets confusing, no char control, godmoding etc.

Story: In Ankh Morpork, there is a strange clan who are controlling 3 of the horseman of the apocalypse, but so far Death has remained strong. Meanwhile, Famine, Pestilence and War are wrecking havoc on discworld.

Name: Lance - Corporal Linell
Species: Human
Job: Watchwoman
Weapons: Machete, throwing knives and a whistle.

(c)justfunnypictures.com

Yay! Je vais châtrer tu!

Je suis un herrisson et un arbre!

Long live venezuelan olives and all donuts!
The Drunk Lord is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 02-22-2005, 09:45 AM   #2
guybroom
Troezen

((I have not read any of the books but i am planning to read them soon. I've heard from a few people (aparently like you drunk lord) who are raving about them. I'll ask them about it and get all the info.

I wouldnt normally do a pointless post like this but i saw the RPG dying with no posts so i thought i'd help out. I'll edit when I have the info.))

IM NOT GOING TO BE ON THE FORUMS VERY OFTEN NOW! I MIGHT BE ON TIME TO TIME, BUT IVE BASICLY GIVEN UP THE FORUMS NOW!!!!

bye all

Guybroom
guybroom is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > JediKnight Series > Community > Star Wars Roleplaying > Discworld RPG