lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: The Battle of Kashyyyk
Post a new thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-05-2005, 01:50 AM   #1
Mikahal
Rookie

The Battle of Kashyyyk

It is reaching the end of the clone wars but still the two main sides clash aggressively at each other. The Battle of Geonosis was won by the Republic and sensor station on Rhen Var was overrun.

The Wookie homeworld of Kashyyyk, seeming a problem in the past, was the priority target for the CIS. Seeing an opportunity for attack they strike a harbour dock, trying to gain a foothold on the planet.

Three playable sides in this campain.
-Republic
-Wookies
-CIS

CIS has landed several garrisons of droids onto a small island, within walking distance through a shallow strait. They have also landed several dropships containing AATs, STAPs and Spider Droids.
Their mission is to take over the harbour dock and control the community on the coastline.

The Republic has come to the aid of the Wookies in an effort to discourage the CIS from attack further worlds. They have also landed several garrisons of troops, though no vehicles were available to suit the forst environment.
Their mission is to keep the CIS at bay until they retreat, or until further reinforcements come. Protect the community of Wookies at all costs, they shall aid you in your efforts.

The Wookies, not having a sustainable military, have called to the aid of the Republic. Their aim is to help the Republic rid the CIS off Kashyyyk and restore peace to the planet. Only the male Wookies have volunteered, with some coming from afar to help. The others were evacuated to a safe location.

Your should have:
Name:
Weapons:
Skills:
Weaknesses:

Name: Mikahal (Mik)
Faction: Wookie
Weapons: Bowcaster, Extra Ammo
Skills: Excellent Shot, Camouflage, Leadership
Weaknesses: Aggressive temper, Mechanics

I looked out of my home midway up the treetops and saw a swarm of starships approaching the town. Confused I ran down to the town hall to see the cheif knew about this. A large crowd had already gathered in and around the town hall. The cheif came out and stood above the crowd.
"From what we know the Seperatists are attacking us and trying to take over," He said as the crowd gave a cry of panic. "I would ask all volunteering Wookies to stay and fight as the Republic is coming to our aid. The rest of you are to head south towards the next community."
I gave a sigh of relief when I heard the Republic was coming but was still paniced by the thought of an arrack on Kashyyyk.

B-Wingin' since the birth of the Rebellian...
Mikahal is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > SWBattlefront.net (SWBF I & II) > Community > Role-Playing Forum > The Battle of Kashyyyk