lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: What other things do you collect?
Post a new thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-04-2005, 01:50 AM   #15
Katarn07
Joxer the Mighty

"God help me now, I haven't seen those!"

Nah, mobster classics I know and love are Godfather and Untouchables. I've seen the original 1932 Scarface if that helps. Great movie that was. I'm gonna get those three before I quite Hollywood though.

Oh, and as for 'sucks the big one,' I don't know where I got it. I saw Cable Guy in theaters and haven't since up until a week ago. I got it for my sister's boyfriend at Wal-Mart for $6 (he got me Dumb and Dumber b/c my sis lost our VHS years ago). Great movie and great scene. Loved the ST bit when they were fighting in the arena *que TOS fight music*

Like to read? Like fantasy stories? Like doing people you've never met in person favors? Then read and review my original movie screenplay! You will, you must. It is your destiny....

Check out the best shots of all of my collections along with some of my better attempts at artwork here.
Katarn07 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Star Wars > Collecting > What other things do you collect?