lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: My book is no longer homeless.....
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 03-05-2001, 07:58 AM   #1
nova_wolf
Jedi Guardian Fenrir

My book is no longer homeless.....

I have done it, Ive actualy gone and done it.
Unfortunately that doesn't mean Ive finished the book (Although nearly done 30k words !).
What it DOES mena is that I have done a site for it. I have managed to do quite a bit already, although there is still a fair bit to go. I have message board, guest book, my own PROPER chat room, mini poll questions, and I have even posted a bit of my book (Chapter list, Cut Scene 1 - you'll see when you go - and you WILL be going !)

The address is : www.easypages.net/hosting/personal/nova
Quite a mouth full, and the decor is a little cliche, but beyond that, it's all my own work and Im proud of how my first ever website looks !

I expect to see names on the guest book, and ideas on the message board.... !

My chat room won't really see much use for a while - maybe it could be the XWingAlliance.net room for A while if Mods reckon it worthwhile.

I am SO yped over this - its SOOOO cool !!!

------------------
Nova Squadron, the Elite B-Wing flight group stationed aboard the Nebulon B Frigate 'Oracle', home of the tech library.

'No capitol too large, no corvette too armed. NOVA squadron, for ALL your extermination needs. Our special at the moment - SSDs (See our work with the Iron Fist !) !'
Commander Jon 'DFMD' Adamson - leader of Nova Squadron (B-Wing ID = 'The White Witch')
nova_wolf is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > XWingAlliance.net > 2. Star Wars > SW Movies > My book is no longer homeless.....