lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: The Cantina Scenario 2!
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 05-14-2001, 10:51 PM   #201
SlasherX

Soon out of no where! A giant mechanical claw pops out of the Deac Star's Defenses

It closes on to Deac's Head. Closing in on him and caught! Slowly closing tightly bulging his puny little melon head...cracking ever so slowly.

Hey...we need to even this up! No offend Deac, if I insulted you, it was a joke! =)
  you may: quote & reply,
Old 05-14-2001, 10:52 PM   #202
SlasherX

Soon out of no where! A giant mechanical claw pops out of the Deac Star's Defenses

It closes on to Deac's Head. Closing in on him and caught! Slowly closing tightly bulging his puny little melon head...cracking ever so slowly.

Hey...we need to even this up! No offend Deac, if I insulted you, it was a joke! =)
Old 05-15-2001, 12:43 AM   #203
Rogue 9

sure I'm fine with an equal cut, can you believe slasher there triple posted sheesh whats the universe coming too.
Old 05-15-2001, 05:44 PM   #204
Deac
Now in 4-D!

Hot Topic Starter Roleplayer 
Angry

(You wanna resolve this... you asked for it!)

[To Party] It's thart bloody robot!

*Uses force heal and whips out sabers, hacking off the robot's arms. The robot, then at Deac's feet is hacked into sushi sized pieces by the lightsabers, and chucked into a passing garbage droid, which vapourises it.*

[to Robot] Nobody tries to kill Starkiller in just 1 post!

[To Party] Maybe we should go to kessel now.
But I'd prefer if we all went in one ship. It's safer.

Hey...we need to even this up! No offend SlasherX , if I insulted you, it was a joke! =)(Now where have I heard that before?)

---------------------------------------------
(Note: if you are assimilated whilst wearing borg underwear -Deacutus 'n' Co. Borg supplies cannot be held responsible for the safety of your individuality or of any relation thereof. Pants may not repel insects or computer viruses. Borg queen's head is a rareity. For every infinite ammount of pants, there is one Borg queen head.Batterires not included!)

Deac is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 05-15-2001, 11:59 PM   #205
Rogue 9

I guess I could dock my ship on the Deac Star.

------------------
?yadot og ot tnaw uoy did erehW
Old 05-16-2001, 05:29 PM   #206
emupiett

[to DEAC] That's fine with me. We probably will be safer that way anyway.
Old 05-16-2001, 05:59 PM   #207
Deac
Now in 4-D!

[To Party] Let's go and earn some cash. Once we're in orbit, dock with the DeacStar and come aboard. We'll head out for a distribution station on the dark side of the garrisson moon. Questions will be answered on ship. Let's go before that !$@%^&(!)$(!*
robot comes back!

---------------------------------------------
(Note: if you are assimilated whilst wearing borg underwear -Deacutus 'n' Co. Borg supplies cannot be held responsible for the safety of your individuality or of any relation thereof. Pants may not repel insects or computer viruses. Borg queen's head is a rareity. For every infinite ammount of pants, there is one Borg queen head.Batterires not included!)
Old 05-18-2001, 07:29 PM   #208
Deac
Now in 4-D!

OOS----

No more posts here. Now for the cantina 3!
Old 05-18-2001, 07:30 PM   #209
Deac
Now in 4-D!

OOS----

No more posts here. Now for the cantina 3!
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > XWingAlliance.net > 1. XwingAlliance > Role Playing > The Cantina Scenario 2!