lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: You Have Received Your Letter
Post a new thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-16-2001, 07:33 PM   #1
Girl In Black

You Have Received Your Letter

Hello everybody. This is a new role-playing thread, and before we get going, here are the basic rules:

* Everybody - let's get along (but our characters don't have to!)
* No cheating (superhuman powers etc... excluding genuine Jedi abilities, of course).
* Please don't use this thread for non role-playing discussions.
* When you first enter this new role-playing game, please state your name, race, appearance, and what you are carrying, (unless it would ruin your character to do so).
With all that out of the way, let's begin...

You have come here because you got the letter. It told you, simply, that your services, (whatever they may be), were required, and you were called to a disused industrial site on Coruscant. The first person here is me, the one who sent the letters. As you enter a dimly lit, large, rather empty room, you see me, there already, a human woman dressed in black, with a blaster at my side, most of me hidden by a cloak.
"Welcome..."

------------------
"There is no good and evil. There is only power, and those too weak to seek it."
Girl In Black is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > XWingAlliance.net > 1. XwingAlliance > Role Playing > You Have Received Your Letter