lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Operation "Hours"
Post a new thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-17-2005, 09:42 AM   #1
jediofdoom

Operation "Hours"

During the clone wars both the CIS and the republic are obssesed with gathering support. A Republic Transport has been shot down by the CIS on it's way to a meeting with the supporters if the Republic efforts. The Republic emediatly retaliate with an attack a CIS blockade. You are part of this retaliation. You can either be a member of the CIS or Republic.This is an open battle. There is fighting in space and on the planet below (This is a small planet with a large city which takes up most of the planet. It is night time and there is a blackout in the city which the CIS occupy) the blockade. Fill out the following info for example....

Name:Bob
Faction: Republic
Class:Clone Sharp shooter
Equipment: Custom sniper rifle, Blaster Pistol, Armour, Nightvision Goggles
Strenghts:Aim, Agility
Weakness: Piloting skills

once this is done join the role play....I will post my own info soon

[Plague]
[For]
[Today]

I know what you're thinking, I know how you're feeling, Believe me. You're not alone.
jediofdoom is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > SWBattlefront.net (SWBF I & II) > Community > Role-Playing Forum > Operation "Hours"