lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Assault on sector 64: Part one
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 10-20-2005, 06:51 PM   #41
Renegade Angel
The Darkside Has Cookies!

Gus cut in trough Jax.
"I am."
"Jax, stay out, it's my fight now, take Kait and Don and find the tomb, I can hold these pushovers."
Gus's saber ignited and slashed at the Hunter's face. The hunter stumbled back and smirked. He aimed a Blaster at Gus and fired. He just barely dodged the bolt as he quickly struck again. He switched to a Vibro Blade and continued to strike at Gus. He dodged all of Gus's moves.
"Fine, Be that way!" Gus yelled as he used Force Crush on the pitifull exscuse for a Hunter. To Gus's suprise he broke free and slahed Gus's arm. It started to bleed. "Damn!" Gus yelled, grabbing his arm in pain. He slashed and cut thre Hunter's armor.

98 percent of the teenage population has tried some type of drug or underage drinking at some point. Put this in your sig if you like potatoes.
Renegade Angel is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 10-21-2005, 03:10 AM   #42
jediofdoom

Jx spun around
"Gus you fool!" he yelled
"These are no oridnary bounty hunters! They work for-" He was cut short. More bounty hunters appeared around them.
"damn it"
Jax charged at one and clipped him on the back of the head with the hitl of his saber. The bounty hunter collapsed. Jax turned, they were surrounded.
"Guys RUN!" Jax yelled
Jax concentrated hard. He picked all of the bounty hunters off of the floor and threw them in a heap. Jax turned to Don
"Take them and go! I'll meet up with you later!"
Jax flipped a bounty hunter over his shoulder. But it was too late, him and Gus were surrounded. To the bounty hunters surprise Jax broke into a smile.
"so this is what bounty hunters pass for these days"
Jax looked around. He stamped on the floor and as if his foot had emitted an earth tremour the bounty hunters fell backwards. Jax brought out another lightsaber and ignited it. The blue and green light emittig from them playesd with the colour on the bounty hunters armour. Jax jumped up and struck one down. He spun around and stabbed one in the shoulder. He kicked one away. He stabbed one in the stomach and then hit him on the back with the hilt of his saber. Jax did not know what Gus was doing but all he knew was here and now, if Gus resorted to using dark powers. Gus would not survive....

[Plague]
[For]
[Today]

I know what you're thinking, I know how you're feeling, Believe me. You're not alone.
jediofdoom is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 10-21-2005, 07:13 AM   #43
Renegade Angel

Gus thought about his hidden darkness. He coul duse it inside, but... what about outaide? He decided to use it as an emegency type thing and kicked an incoming hunter in the face, flinging him back ibto another. "Dominos are fun!" he yelled as he threw a fist in triumph. He smacked another over the head with his own blaster pistol. He crushed it and threw it's remains to the side. He slashed another's Jet pack and it ewxploded, killing 2 others.
"This is gonna be fun."

98 percent of the teenage population has tried some type of drug or underage drinking at some point. Put this in your sig if you like potatoes.
Old 10-21-2005, 10:39 AM   #44
jediofdoom

Jax spun around. The hunter had stopped. They stood transfixed in fear and then fled. Jax had felt it too. Jax turned to Gus
"I think it's time I filled you in"
Jax sat down
"Long ago there was a Jedi named Zion Romantix, he fought alongside the Jedi for years. It is unclear but he was banished and was killed at the hands of a jedi."
Jax pasued giving Gus time to let this sink in
"Before he died he cursed the Jedi order. He was brought back to life by a sith lord long ago. He then fought my master who could not kill him so some old Jedi imprisoned him until someone arrived....Until I arrived. But thats not all. When we saw that prophecy...it wasn't about Rezillo at all....it was about Zion. But On my travels I have found out more than I would have liked. Long strory short, He thinks I'm dead so I am no longer a threat to him, but you arn't dead. The reason these bounty hunters want you is to kill you. Only a pure Jedi can kill this thing"
Jax paused again
"But thats were the problems come up. I have already gone down the path to darkness so I have no chance and sadly Gus so have you. You are not Pure enough. You have evil and hatred in your heart. There is however a solution. One person who us meeting was no coincidence. Someone who you have taken a liking to...Kaitlyn. She is pure. Meeting her was no coincidence. Infact she is the reason you have fallen so far down the path to evil. She is the only one who can defeat him. But there is a catch....she will die"

[Plague]
[For]
[Today]

I know what you're thinking, I know how you're feeling, Believe me. You're not alone.

Last edited by jediofdoom; 02-25-2006 at 06:11 PM.
Old 10-21-2005, 03:44 PM   #45
Renegade Angel

Gus's Descision

(( I take it your either 1) Getting Jealous f her and my charatcer or 2) You're sick of her ))

First he reactted to the darkness. "You... You weren't purified.... you're evil..." Gus used Force Sight again and saw the truth. A bloody red light came from him. Darkness. Gus looked at his friend. He was a friend, not an enemy. Then came Kaitlyn. Tears the size of golfballs rolled down his cheeks. He looked over at Kait, she was over by a tree, waiting. "C'mon guys, hurry! You're gonna miss this!"
Gus looked to his feet in sadness. He stopped crying and looked at Jax. "But.... Is the death of a loved one like her worth the galaxy?" He was selfish and arrogant. What a jerk he had been. This all came to him and he knew he was still dark, but yet he was still a Jedi. A warrior.
He decided not to tell Kait. He lloked at Jax and then to the sky, it was slowly turning orange and red. He stood beside her and sat down, she sat too, their legs dangling off the ridge. She lay her head on his shoulder and sighed. Gus looked up and saw two.... no three suns setting at once. What a beautiful sight....

Old 10-21-2005, 04:38 PM   #46
jediofdoom

(No i thought it would be a cool story twist and see how it goes we could find some miraculas discovery or maybe she just goes into a coma. Just ideas)

"Gus just think. If this thing kills us you wont be able to love kaitlyn anyway. Either way you and her can not be. I'm sorry but it must be done there is no one else. You were meant to kill him but now it is too late for you and me. It must be her"
Jax turned to look at kaitlyn
"I know it's hard but it must be done"
Jax stood up and brushed the grass off his robe
"She must be trained. I assume you wil train her. I will try and hold him off for as long as I can. Kaitlyn is the only one who can do this but first you must teach her. teach her how you use her power but not to fall to the dark side. I can not garantee you long so do what is necesary"
Jax walked towards kaitlyn and blessed her in a language she did not understand. he then muttered
"Gus needs to talk to you"

[Plague]
[For]
[Today]

Old 10-21-2005, 05:44 PM   #47
Renegade Angel

(( Umm.... Is it possible she survives? ))

Kaitlyn walked over to Gus. "Yeah, what is it?"
"Adawanay."
"What!?"
"Padawan."
"Me? Who? What?"
Gus sat for a while, explaining the whole story.
"I.... I accept."
"Then we must train."

Old 10-29-2005, 02:32 PM   #48
jediofdoom

Jax watched as Gus and Kaitlyn walked away to begin their training. He sighed.
"Don, find the others that have landed on the planet. I must deal with something"
"As you wish, Master Polara"
Jax looked at Don who smiled
Jax nodded and walked towards the sith temple. He could feel the darkness. It was like a thick mist. He felt his heart beat faster and faster. He came to a clearing and in the middle was a huge temple. Jax entered it and the door shut behind him immediatly.
"I did not expect you so soon- YOU!? You're suppose to be dead!"
Out of the darkness came a dark figure he was completly hidden by a black robe. Only his cold yellow eyes showed from under his hood
"Suppose to yes, but not. I know of your plan and I know I can't kill you"
He laughed, a cold high mirthless laugh.
Jax waited for him to stop
"Are you finished?"
"yes" he said in a cold voice
He withdrew two lightsaber and ignited them. Both as red as blood.
Jax took out his own and ignited it
"Lets see what the so called greatest Jedi in the galaxy fares against the undead sith lords" He smiled and from the shadows more dead sith lorsa appeared
Jax stared defiantly back and raised his blade...

[Plague]
[For]
[Today]

Last edited by jediofdoom; 10-31-2005 at 05:17 PM.
Old 10-29-2005, 05:32 PM   #49
Renegade Angel

(( Dude, you said Mira... She retired a LOOONG time ago! ))
"Jax."
"What?"
"He's in trouble."
((I'll post more later, I need to get somw stuff done first.
Old 10-31-2005, 05:14 PM   #50
jediofdoom

(so I did, my bad)

Jax blocked a vicious attack from a sith corpse. Jax staggered backwards. He could feel Gus and Kaitlyn, they were worried about him. Jax tried to send a message to Gus telapathically, "Don't try and help, Train her" he tried to say. He had no idea if it had worked. Jax kicked at a corpse and his foot sank throught it's ribs, jax used force push to get it off him. Jax then sliced a corpse in half.
"Whats the matter Zion? Scared?" Jax taunted
Zion smiled
"No I just want to see hoe you fight"
"You realise I wont give away my fighting style so easily?"
Jax roundhouse kicked a corpse and it's head fell off.
"This is basic combat"
Zion frowned slightly
"Are this sith lords too weak for you Master Polara?"
Jax spun around and sliced a corpse's leg off
"weak is an under statement"
Jax force pushed a corpse into another who fell into another and they were kababed on a steak on the wall.
Zion threw his cloak to the floor
"I see there is nothing for it then, I'll kill you myself"
"You may try but you will not suceed"
Hurry Gus teach her fast Jax thought desperately

[Plague]
[For]
[Today]

Old 10-31-2005, 05:22 PM   #51
Renegade Angel

"Done!" They had finally finished. The two ran to the tomb as fast as they could. They ran in to find Jax being bombarded. "JAX!"
Kait knew what to do. They kissed and she ran to the Sith.
"I'm the one you want."
"HaH! A little girl!?"
"Be afaraid, you mummified bitch."
"I'll show you."
Gus payed no attentiopn and instead stood back to back with Jax.
"Got a plan?" He asked, worried.
Old 11-01-2005, 02:54 AM   #52
jediofdoom

(If you want could we make it more interesting so instead of killing him straight away she getting the hell beaten out of her but then she awakens her hidden powers when Gus gets hurt or something? Just an idea. If not, no worries)

Jax stood back. He was bleeding heavily
"Not as such. I didn't realise how strong he was or how anoying- LOOK OUT!"
Jax pushed Gus to the floor as a wave of Sith Corpses flung themselves at them. Jax hit the deck. The corpses turned and withdrew lightsabers that were starngely un-coloured. Jax jumped up
"Ready for a fight Gus?" He asked panting

[Plague]
[For]
[Today]

Old 11-01-2005, 03:35 PM   #53
Renegade Angel

(( sounds cool, let's try it ))

"I always am..." He dodged a slash an jumpe dover Jax.
"Cover the rear, I got these ones."
Gus did a fancy strike and knocked a corpse to the floor. He flund himself ontop of it and his saber sunk into it's stomach. he tore it out and continued in a gorey yet amazing fight.
Gus's arm started to bleed. He was losing too much blood. He started tot urn pale as he stumbled over and fell on his back. "Damnit..." He rolled to dodge a kick from a mummy.
"Gus!" Kaitlyn saw him faint. Her darkness took control and unleashed itself. like Gus, she had controlled her darkness long ago. before she had met Gus.
"C'mon you wanna-be sith. is that all you got?"

Old 11-01-2005, 04:55 PM   #54
jediofdoom

(In this post Jax is going to unleash all his anger and hate and fury so he will insult both Gus and Kaitlyn. Don't take offence or anything cus this is it)
Jax felt it
"KAITLYN! NO DON'T GIVE INTO HATE! GUS WILL BE FINE!"
Jax tore at his tunic and rapped it tightly around Gus's wound
Jax glared at her
"You may think you can control the darkness but you can't! darknes can never be controled"
Jax struck at a corpse. He had to control himself. But what was Gus thinking training her? It would have been easier to get a more experienced jedi in. But it was too late.
"Kaitlyn stop looking at Gus and FIGHT!"
This is why Jedi should never fall in love Jax thought
Jax kicked a corpse away from Gus
Jax got out his other saber he clicked the ends together to form a double bladed lightsaber. One end was Blue the other Green. jax sliced through the sith like a hot kife through butter.
Jax felt his hatred rise. Jax stopped he felt something...something he had not felt in years...he hadn't felt it for so long he had almost forgotten. Jax looked at his saber and threw it to the floor. He looked at Kaitlyn and Gus and Zion and walked out of the temple. A corpse jumped at him but it bounced back as if stopped by a forcefield. Jax walked out into the sun shine. He smiled and collapsed to his knees. He had been stabbed in the chest. But his anger had disapeared.he smiled then collapsed. He was at peace....finally. He closed his eyes and let go....

[Plague]
[For]
[Today]

Old 11-01-2005, 05:26 PM   #55
Renegade Angel

"Jax..."
Kaitlyn sliced Zion in half.
"Bitch." She taunted. Gus and Jax dead... Now she... she... she took out her lightsaber and shoved it straight through her chest. She had eneded her misarable life.

Old 11-01-2005, 05:40 PM   #56
jediofdoom

(this is going to be sooooo clich and weird but i like this idea and rennegade i hope you join me)

Jax opened his eyes. it wa over. Kaitlyn had one. But had killed herself. This had all happened because of the events of the last viper squad mission. That had led to the phantom missions which ahd led to Gus and himself to falling into the darkness. If only he could change history. If only...jax dug into his pocket and pulled out a red orb. He knew this could either change things for better or worse but he ahd to try and threw the orb down. It shattered and red light spread all over the galaxy and it was thrown back through time....

(Rennegade go vist the Viper Squadron thread)

[Plague]
[For]
[Today]

Old 11-06-2005, 02:53 PM   #57
deamonomic

im confused.... in post 32, you said that he went to a "sith acedemy"... but that wouldnt happen. not if hes fighting for the rebels... also in one of the previous posts jax called him a jedi not a sith

and thus yoda said "whoop your ass i will, yes"

waaaaa jeeedddiii

geeks are not afriad of hell. we know how to get around the fire wall.

"judge not, lest ye be judged"

"an act is not a true act of kindness unless the person preforming the act is doing so with out expecting so much as a second thought or thank you from the other person. " - me
deamonomic is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 11-06-2005, 03:51 PM   #58
Renegade Angel

(( I'm getting tired of telling people this... READ THE PHGANTOM RPGS! They explain all of Gus and Jax's past. I think there are 4 phantom rpgs. and BTW, Gus was a Sith at one point, so go read the Phantom and you might understand. ))

Old 11-06-2005, 03:54 PM   #59
MachineCult
Vincit Amor Patria

There would only ever have been a Sith Academy thousands of years before the Rebels, there have only ever been two members of the order of the sith at one given time after they wiped themselves out a millenia ago.

"For where ever there is a n00b, there is MachineCult to make him cry and cringe."
- Halo_92

MachineCult is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 11-07-2005, 03:09 AM   #60
jediofdoom

Yeah well we're not playing by the exact rules because then we arn't tied down to things like that we can just get on with it

[Plague]
[For]
[Today]

Old 11-28-2005, 02:02 AM   #61
FiStO-KiT
Rookie

Im baack! lol just kidding but i forgot all about these so ill start off from the epilouge of the phantom posts...

Name: Stu Zandar.
Faction: Rebels.
Class: Admiral.
Strengths: Piloting, aiming
Weakness: Physical Strength.
Ship: Modified Firespray Patrol ship.
Weapons: Green Lightsaber, Standard blaster
Bio: Stu was part of an elite group of troops essential in the destruction of the 'Emperors Servant.' He went into exile but the Rebel Alliance called him and his team to get back into service.

Ill be posting my story later im a little busy.

Kawasaki Racing Team
-56 Shinya Nakano
-17 Randy DePuniet
FiStO-KiT is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 11-28-2005, 02:48 AM   #62
jediofdoom

dude this role play is over. go revisit the viper squadron but the latest story...

[Plague]
[For]
[Today]

Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > SWBattlefront.net (SWBF I & II) > Community > Role-Playing Forum > Assault on sector 64: Part one