lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Important changes needed in next patch!!
Post a new thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-02-2005, 10:25 AM   #1
russx

Important changes needed in next patch!!

TAB player screen:
Completely useless when you want to check the scores out. This needs to have the teams on seperate sides of the screen in order of score. This also needs to be available to look at while your having to wait to spawn.

Enemy red dots show up on map. If you can already see the enemy why have radio commands for enemy spotted, etc.
Get rid of being able to see the enemy players on the map. This make the game too easy, less strategy, too arcadey and doesn't appeal to the mature population.

Spawn screen:
You miss out spawning if you cant press the spawn button fast enough. Why you cant just press the ENTER key instead I dont know!! When you die you should automatically start counting down and should only have to bring up the spawn screen when you want to change class or spawn point.

Voting:
Make the Voting easier for people to read. From experience it seems a lot of people dont know how to vote yes or no. Too many teamkillers are spoiling this game and they are getting away with it since people are struggle to vote.
Timelimit is also too short.

Target lock (press Q):
Ok this is needed in space but this is not required in ground combat. It basically is an exploit. Keep pressing Q everytime you need to find someone easily. Even if they are hiding behind bushes etc. Stupid idea.

There is also bugs in the game but I only know of a major sound bug which nearly blows my hearing out with a massive cracking sound every now and then, and game freezing going above 1024x768 resolution.

Last edited by russx; 12-02-2005 at 10:41 AM.
russx is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > SWBattlefront.net (SWBF I & II) > Star Wars Battlefront II > Bug Reports/Requests/Game Feedback > Important changes needed in next patch!!