lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: General thoughts
Post a new thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-12-2005, 08:02 PM   #1
neon_git

General thoughts

Maybe i should wait untill it's all up and running properly, but i should imagine those who worked on the site are anxious for some feedback on their work.

I'll go through things in the order i came across them :

1. The intro page - looks very spiffy. I like it a lot.

2. The main page - again, i like this a lot, especially the panel at the side used for navigation. The only bad thing here, or rather, the only thing i'm not so keen on, is the features menu. I find it too difficult to work out what each one is with the graphics behind them (my eyesight isn't too hot). I'd much rather a list of text links. Also it could do with a link to the forums.

3. The Dig History - i really enjoyed reading this, loads of information and facts I didn't know about. The only thing I'd suggest here is maybe annotating the pictures, just a short sentance explaining where it's from etc.

4. The Interviews - well, what can i say? awesome job there. haven't read all of them yet, but i want to pace myself.

5. Ask Yoda - this is the only part of the site i don't like. i really think you could do without it. it's out of place in a site about The Dig.

Overall, very impressed, can't wait for the rest of it to go up.

Thanks to everyone who worked on this.

You mean the way the sea stays steady as a rock and the buildings keep washing up and down? Yes I thought that was odd.
neon_git is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > The Dig Museum > General > Site Feedback > General thoughts