lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Echo Base (help wanted)(spoilers)
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 12-19-2005, 03:29 PM   #1
ParisArkw
Lurker

Echo Base (help wanted)(spoilers)

I did do a search for my question but note that I am a Star Wars noob and I just don't understand a lot of it. So please have patience with me.

What I need help with...
I can't get into the Echo Base. I'm in the building with the three floor levels. On the bottom floor there is that door that says it needs to be unlocked "elsewhere". I've gone upstairs (to the top floor) and I've gotten into the secret area through the clear wall-type-thing. I've tried clicking the button over by the windows which causes the room to shake but besides that I cannot tell what on earth it's doing. I went back to the bottom floor and the button did not open the door. I've tried going back outside and back over the wall but I can't get back out. So I assume there's a way to open the door on the bottom floor within the building but I can't figure it out. Please help.
ParisArkw is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 12-19-2005, 04:33 PM   #2
ParisArkw
Lurker

Nevermind. I finally got it! GLEEE. O_O
ParisArkw is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > JediKnight Series > Help Center > Strategy Shack > Echo Base (help wanted)(spoilers)