lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: i need to sort out this\apology
Post a new thread. Sorry, this thread is closed. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 03-02-2006, 05:35 PM   #1
EAWFAN

Exclamation i need to sort out this\apology

i dont really know where i should put this so i thought i should put it where it had all started

hi every one i just relized last night i got banned! if any one saw the 2 advertisment post that were post underneath EAWFAN i need to clarify this a little. my bro is tryin to sell his psp and xbox so he can save up for his car. when the post where made i never closed lucasforums on my aol. he then put those post on there because he thought he could sell it that way. i relized this last night and i said "your gonna die tomorrow" to him so at 2:00 am i got up and gave him what he deserved. i am very sorry for all the trouble this has caused and i personnoly give you an apology for this mix up. i will assure you that this will never happen again. i dont care if this thread gets locked i just wanted to get out the truth. deepest apology, EAWFAN

www.aosw.petrolution.net --- Ages of Star Wars: Jedi Civil war --- Official website
EAWFAN is offline   you may:
Post a new thread. Sorry, this thread is closed. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Empire At War > EmpireAtWar.net > Feedback > i need to sort out this\apology