lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Mygeeto
Post a new thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-02-2006, 07:59 PM   #14
juiceslash
Rookie

Eithrel grunted. He got news there CIS back deep into the mygeeto, The city area. He needed more troops to search and engage forces hiding there. He needed to call in 300 of his 500 reserve troops. If he called in, Another officer higher than him would take command and he would be put back in command of a platoon. Eithrel shrugged, He couldn't always have power. He called them in.
After calling in, 20 gunships decended from the ship Warrior. They landed and Eithrel was put in command of a platoon of 15. Their main objective was to search a museum nearby.
"The warrior confirms tinnies in the museum." A Squad leader said to him, grinning.
"Ok, get back to your squad."He said to him, Then said on the platoon comm "Saddle up boys, we got about a company of super battle droids holed up in the museum about 5 klicks from here."
They reached the museum in about 15 minutes.
"What do the recon droids report?"He called to a squad leader.
"One main door at the front, 2 personel doors to the side and rear." The squad leader called back.
"Ok, First and Second squad come with me and we'll take the front doors. Third, You take the back door and Forth takes the side door. We'll come through the front doors blasting, And 3rd and 4th take anyone who trys to escape. No prisoners."
They set up in position and First and Second squad came bursting through the front door DC-15's firing.
Eithrel nailed two Supers by the stairs and took out a engineer driod on a workbench. 2 Standards fired hard but both got hit. a sniper took out a droid hiding behind a civilian vehicle. Then Eithrel heard a whoosh of a Anti-Tank cannon firing and taking out another Civilian vehicle and four droids. Eithrel rolled and fired at a droid, He missed and tried to reload but got hit in the shoulder, knocking him to the ground. He felt hands pulling him to cover. He sat up against a wall while a medic tried to put some bacta spray on him.
He shoved the medic off. "I'm young, I'll heal fine." The medic shrugged and poured the spray on his shoulder anyway. Eithrel got up and blasted a droid fumbling for his weopen. A organic officer was fleeing and Eithrel had to stop his troops from shooting him. Instead, Eithrel shot him in the leg and ran to his new prisoner. Eithrel rolled him around and held his gun to his head. "come with us"
He handed over the prisoner to a sniper. "Don't let him get away." He warned him.
All the droids were blasted on the ground.
"Casulties?" he said to his second-in-command officer.
"5 down." The officer replied.
Eithrel shuddered but not much. 15 against 50 and only 5 down was pretty good.
A voice was on the headquarters commlink telling him that his platoon had another objective.

Put your fear behind you where it belongs, then blast everything in front of you into splinters. You'll do fine - Jango Fett

Smart people are weak. Because they don't need to be strong because their smart enough not to fight. - Me
juiceslash is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > SWBattlefront.net (SWBF I & II) > Community > Role-Playing Forum > Mygeeto