lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Black&White 2
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 03-10-2006, 10:08 PM   #1
Jmaster3265
Forumite

Black&White 2

I just bought Black&White 2 today and was wondering if anyone has played it own it or played the first one? Maybe tell what you think about the game, and what it is about. Thanks.

-Jmaster3265

Jmaster3265 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 03-10-2006, 10:43 PM   #2
Jeff
Rating: Awesome

Current Game: SWTOR
Imperialist Meatbags Guild Officer The Walking Carpets Guild Officer Notable contributor LFN Staff Member 
I played the first one and enjoyed it, and if I had some extra money I would get the second, but sadly that isn't the case

Follow me on Twitter
Follow StarWarsMMO.net on Twitter | Like us on Facebook
Jeff is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 03-10-2006, 11:38 PM   #3
Jmaster3265
Forumite

I'm playing the tutorial now. So far it is good the graphics were kind of fuzzy but i checked and found out it was because the screen resolution that was set (default) So i fixed it and it is a lot better. THhe only problem is the mouse is so laggy it moves very slow...

Old 03-10-2006, 11:50 PM   #4
Jeff
Rating: Awesome

Current Game: SWTOR
Imperialist Meatbags Guild Officer The Walking Carpets Guild Officer Notable contributor LFN Staff Member 
You seem to have several lag-related problems. Are you sure the problems don't lie with your system? Since you seem to have lag problems on the forum as well, while I don't experience any problems.

Follow me on Twitter
Follow StarWarsMMO.net on Twitter | Like us on Facebook
Jeff is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 03-10-2006, 11:57 PM   #5
Jmaster3265
Forumite

Actually A LOT games i do not lag with about 90% of the time SO idk where you got i have many lag problems. Name 3 games i have said i have had issuies with.... The only thing with Black&White 2 is the mouse lags ONCE in a while. And no, i don't lag in this forum the posts just take a while to load sometimes.... I don't think it is my system it could be the game has high requirements but my system at least meets the minimum...I mean it does say runes best on Alienware....

This is my computers specs by the way. Ued Game Advisor is it accurate? Because i have a Radeon X300 series not X550?

Intel Pentium 4 3192MHz
Display Card ATI RADEON X550
Memory 1024MB
Operating System Microsoft Windows XP
DirectX Version 9.0c

Last edited by Jmaster3265; 03-12-2006 at 02:42 PM.
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Empire At War > Community > Dexter Jettser's Diner > Black&White 2