View Poll Results: Ebon Hawk versus Another ship in KotOR III
Stick with the 'Hawk 98 46.23%
Ok if we get another ship, but prefer the Hawk 45 21.23%
I don't really care 7 3.30%
Prefer to have another ship, but ok with Hawk 41 19.34%
Must get a different ship 21 9.91%
Voters: 212. You may not vote on this poll

Thread: Ebon Hawk versus Another Ship
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 04-07-2006, 07:09 PM   #161
shinyjedi
Rookie

@X133,
Those are good ideas, but they're also ideas that could work well with the Ebon Hawk. If the new episode takes place more than a couple of years after KOTOR2, there is no reason to believe the Hawk might not have had a few refits. Make one of the dormatories into a captain's cabin with the hangable weapons racks along with a bed and etc... Refit the other dorm into something that's more in keeping with shipboard quarterd (more cramped). You can easily double the number of bunks in either of the dorms and still not be more crowded than your average ship. I'd love to have the hawk flyable at least as a mini game. Get rid of those stupid swoop races and give us a gauntlet run in the Hawk and I'll be happy.
shinyjedi is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 04-07-2006, 07:20 PM   #162
XI33
Rookie

Yeah the ebon hawk might not be so bad if it was seriouly upgraded. But i would prefer a more original design
XI33 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Knights of the Old Republic > Game Discussion > The Unknown Regions > Ebon Hawk versus Another Ship