lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Best Vehicle?
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 01-22-2006, 08:59 AM   #81
Redtech
Veteran

Me? Give up.? Nah.

Anyway, the full name of Yarvin 4 would be "The Fourth Moon of Yarvin". Being as Yarvin 4 is a moon.

Oh, and Arena sucks IMHO, you loose as SOON as the enemy gain control of the centre command post. At least it's good for shooting stupid Stormtroopers though.

And tanks in the other level are pretty poorly implemented. All they get is a narrow path to shuttle back and forth in.

I am the definition of your defeat.
Redtech is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 01-29-2006, 08:57 PM   #82
MachineCult
Vincit Amor Patria

Yavin 4: Arena is one of those maps when, you take a CP, leave to take another and by the time you've taken the second CP, the enemy have taken the first one.
and I agree the tanks weren't really necessary and all they were ever good for was destroying the other tanks.

"For where ever there is a n00b, there is MachineCult to make him cry and cringe."
- Halo_92

MachineCult is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 01-29-2006, 10:52 PM   #83
Commander Obi-Wan
Gold Standard

Current Game: BioShock 2
Forum Veteran 
Quote:
Originally Posted by MachineCult
Yavin 4: Arena is one of those maps when, you take a CP, leave to take another and by the time you've taken the second CP, the enemy have taken the first one.
and I agree the tanks weren't really necessary and all they were ever good for was destroying the other tanks.
Agreed. Those tanks were rather pointless. They just destroyed units outside of the Arena.

Commander Obi-Wan is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 01-30-2006, 09:51 AM   #84
Redtech
Veteran

I kinda like the layout, but I think it needs to be spaced out a little. It'd make a great CTF level with a larger distance between the "interior" command posts.

Old 01-30-2006, 11:37 AM   #85
MachineCult
Vincit Amor Patria

Or If the actual arena is much bigger and there were huge gaps in the walls so that the tanks could go through.

"For where ever there is a n00b, there is MachineCult to make him cry and cringe."
- Halo_92

MachineCult is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 01-31-2006, 07:11 AM   #86
Redtech
Veteran

The CIS get a spider droid. That's some BIG hole.

Old 06-24-2006, 04:26 PM   #87
Zakkk
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Majin Revan
That's why I put the Hailfire Droid on my Naboo: Encounter map. Make sure you have the latest version (2.0).

Also, I really dislike the default MTT in the game. That is why I modified it to perfection for my Naboo: Encounter map. It shoots better lasers, which are actually good, it has a hovering sound (the MTT one, the one it is supposed to have), it has more armor, the speed and turning rate have been tweaked too.

I love my MTT!!

Anyway, the best vehicle to kill Jedi or Sith with are Speederbikes. It's so fun to just run over them and then they drop their lightsabers and they fall to the ground, justlying there...LOL!!

- Majin Revan
Why is almost everypost you make an advert for one of your maps? Even though alot of them are good that's just annoying.

My favorite is definetly a Jedi starfighter. Nice and quick, has powerful lasers and missles. Unlike the droid starfighter.
Zakkk is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > SWBattlefront.net (SWBF I & II) > Star Wars Battlefront > General Discussion > Best Vehicle?