lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Hi folks. Need a little help with Outlaws...
Post a new thread. Sorry, this thread is closed. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 07-10-2006, 10:29 PM   #1
Cpt_Marley
Lurker

Hi folks. Need a little help with Outlaws...

I've found virtually no support at all for this, but I dusted off my copy of outlaws today, reinstalled, applied all the patches plus the D3D patches. It plays fine, but if for whatsoever reason I hit escape and fix options, save, load, or anything, when I get back to the game, it runs for about 1 minute then abruptly crashes to the desktop.

I'm running windows xp with a Geforce FX, 500+ MB of ram, etc etc. I have the video mode set to Direct3d hardware acceleration. I'm about to go mess around with the video modes since I think this might be it, but we'll see. I would appreciate any help at all with this issue.

Glad I found these forums, btw. Been wanting to talk to some Lucasarts philes ; )
Cpt_Marley is offline   you may:
Old 07-11-2006, 01:42 AM   #2
Thrik
Symbolically Compelling

Hot Topic Starter Forum Veteran LFN Staff Member 
You've posted this in Mojo so I will close this as this forum's reserved for the stuff outlined in the sticky.
Thrik is offline   you may:
Post a new thread. Sorry, this thread is closed. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Forum Help & Feedback Center > Hi folks. Need a little help with Outlaws...