lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Star Wars Infinties: KOTOR
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 06-24-2006, 07:29 PM   #41
ExileRevan
Rookie

((Sorry XD))
Canderous looked on in anticipation to see how Revan would handle this situation, Zaalbar walked out and said,"(Growl, Snarl, Wookiesh Rambling)" Canderous smiled and tapped Zaalbar on the shoulder and whispered for him to watch.
ExileRevan is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 06-24-2006, 08:15 PM   #42
Jason Skywalker
Fight da Powah

Current Game: SMT: Imagine
"Compliment: Oh thank you Rakatan, i was thinking to shoot my own master to see if he could wake up."
Jason Skywalker is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 06-25-2006, 06:13 AM   #43
steven
^I'm with Genius^

Location: Doesn't matter. The question u should be asking is "where r u?"
"Yeah, that would of worked well," The Rakatan said sarcastically. He walked over to Revan and listen to what he said. He waited a minute before turning around to the others "He keeps saying that 'the disruptor field must be switched on'. What does that mean?"

Make love, not toast.
steven is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 06-25-2006, 12:00 PM   #44
ExileRevan
Rookie

"No clue," Canderous said jokingly, then Zaalbar chimed in, "((Wookie banter that I do not want to even try to type out))" Canderous looked at him and said, "Heh, I hope so Zaalbar."
Old 06-26-2006, 04:00 PM   #45
Darth Xenus
Rookie

((Did Jolee go into the temple with revan in this one?))

"The disruptor field? In the temple? Wasn't it turned off? I'm sure I saw it go off with my own two eyes, none of you lot make any comment about my eyesight, dammit!"

"Good and evil are but points of view. Many would call me evil for the things I have done, but to myself and to my followers, I am the saviour of the galaxy. I have not shirked from my duty because it is unpleasant or because others will disapprove. I regret the deaths I have caused on this path, but they were necessary to prevent far greater evil. So, Jedi, who are you to say what I do is wrong?"

-Darth Xenus, Emperor of the Sith
Darth Xenus is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 06-26-2006, 04:12 PM   #46
steven
^I'm with Genius^

((Yeah.))

"Of corse he want to go off your fool, that why It needs to get turned on. Come on Jolee, is your hearing that bad?" Revan voice rattled in Jolee's mind, however he was speaking so only Jolee could hear Revan's voice.

Make love, not toast.
Old 06-26-2006, 07:11 PM   #47
ExileRevan
Rookie

"We wouldnt have gone to the Star Forge if we hadnt." said Canderous to Jolee not knowing that Revan was telling Jolee this.
Old 06-28-2006, 07:42 AM   #48
Darth Xenus
Rookie

"Yeah, I suppose it must have been turned on again, and my hearing is not bad!" jolee turned to the Rakatan and said, "If you don't mind, my friend Revan here needs rest. I am taking him back to our ship. if you have any more questions, ask this lot."

"Good and evil are but points of view. Many would call me evil for the things I have done, but to myself and to my followers, I am the saviour of the galaxy. I have not shirked from my duty because it is unpleasant or because others will disapprove. I regret the deaths I have caused on this path, but they were necessary to prevent far greater evil. So, Jedi, who are you to say what I do is wrong?"

Old 06-28-2006, 11:58 AM   #49
steven
^I'm with Genius^

"Good luck trying to make him move." Said the Rakatan

'Jolee, I cant move even If I wanted too I wouldn't The distruptor field, it is currently off, I need you to turn it on. How many time must I say that?'

Make love, not toast.
Old 06-28-2006, 01:25 PM   #50
Jason Skywalker
Fight da Powah

Current Game: SMT: Imagine
"Query: Why do you want it on Master?" asked HK.
Jason Skywalker is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 06-28-2006, 01:45 PM   #51
steven
^I'm with Genius^

((Reminder, Revan is in a trance, only jolee can here him))

Make love, not toast.
Old 06-29-2006, 08:54 AM   #52
Darth Xenus
Rookie

"Tun it on? I thought you said it WAS on... Oh well, back in we go I suppose. You lot stay here, I shouldn't have too much bother in there. And my hearing is NOT bad, I just, uh... misunderstood you." And with that he set off in the direction of the temple.

Old 07-19-2006, 02:05 PM   #53
ExileRevan
Rookie

"Revan? You're awefully quiet... whats wrong?" Canderous asked suspiciously
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Knights of the Old Republic > Community > Dantooine Theatre Company > Star Wars Infinties: KOTOR