lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Temple Troubles
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 08-09-2006, 05:16 PM   #41
ForceFightWMe12
LFN Staff Emeritus

Current Game: Dragon's Dogma
Roleplayer Contest winner - Fan Fiction Helpful! Hot Topic Starter 
"SLUG-MAN IS HUMONGOUS!!!!!!!!!!"

ForceFightWMe12 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 08-09-2006, 06:01 PM   #42
JasraLantill
No One Liners

Current Game: SWOTR
The Walking Carpets Guild Member Alderaan News Holopics contributor LFN Staff Member Roleplayer 
Slovva came to a sudden sliding stop in the corridor just outside the lunchroom. (Well? He was ungulating quick quickly for once...)

His voice reverberated through the entire Jedi Temple (and quite possibly to even the suburbs of Coruscant City outside). "THERE IT IS!! MY FORCE!!" he shouted as a bluish-blackish-brownish blob bounced its way down the corridor. "GET IT!!"

Veni, Vidi, Velcro. (I came, I saw, I stuck around)
Old 08-09-2006, 06:50 PM   #43
3yks
Rookie

The girl spotted the bouncing ball of force, and tackled it. "I got it!" She screamed, wresteling with it, finally after a few mometns getting it under control. She carried it back to Slovva. "It's slimey." She nodded pleasantly, covered ina thin layer of Force Slime.

There is no Peace. There is Anger.
There is no Fear. There is Power.
There is no Death. There is Immortality.
There is no Weakness. There is the Dark Side.

3yks is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 08-09-2006, 07:24 PM   #44
JasraLantill
No One Liners

The Walking Carpets Guild Member Alderaan News Holopics contributor LFN Staff Member Roleplayer 
Slovva nodded. "Yes. My favourite power. Force Slime." He took up the wriggling slimey ball of Force, then shoved it in his mouth.

"Mmm-ah-mmm," he mumbled as his tongue wrestled with the slime oozing ball of Force. Then with a mighty gulp and gurgle, he swallowed it whole.

"Ah, that's much better." He patted his tummy. Then burped. "Oh. Pardon me."

With his Force back, he was now able to leviate himself. "Hop on my back," he said to the girl. "I'll give you a lift to the lunchroom. Can't wait for that Swiss string-cheese pudding...."

Old 08-09-2006, 09:02 PM   #45
Writer
Not switching to DTV

Current Game: TrackMania Nations
Roleplayer Contest winner - Fan Fiction 
"I'm more looking forward to the French pickle juice tacos," Karina said. She looked back at Eltrab, who was still slamming his head into the pillar. Finally, it cracked.

"Great pickle juice supreme pieface!" he screamed. "My head is hard!"

"Did he just call me a pieface?" Karina asked, looking almost ready to cry.

Mom tells me I need brain food... but if writing ain't that, I don't know what is!

My work in progress:
Hidden Histories: The Galaxy Hacker

Have a read, give a review, yah?
Writer is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 08-09-2006, 10:07 PM   #46
JasraLantill
No One Liners

Slovva's eyes widened in shocked horror. "Pie? You mean, they are already serving dessert?" He picked up the pace, using Force speed to whiz through the corridors on a beeline for the lunchroom counter.

Unfortunately, because his Force wasn't totally digested yet, he got a cramp in his tail from the exertion. (Remember, one should always wait 20 minutes after eating before engaging in any Forceful exercise.) His tail, acting like a jammed rudder, careened his bulky mass directly into the serving line.

"Lo-ook o-out!" he cried, but it was too late. He slammed into the buffet and could only watch helplessly as the Swiss string-cheese pudding flew up in the air, mixing with the pickle juice taco meatballs, and creating a.... well, creating a mess really.

Old 08-09-2006, 10:11 PM   #47
Writer
Not switching to DTV

"Food fight!" Eltrab screamed. He hefted a small piece of something blue and stopped. "Hey, wait..." Turning to the food fighting crowd, he yelled, "ORDER! ORDER IN THE COURT... er... the FOOD COURT, that is..."

Everybody turned to stare at him and he held the blue thing in the air. "Has anybody eaten some of this?"

Half the cafeteria raised their hands. Eltrab stood there, eyes wide, looking very sad. Then, he burst into tears and wails.

"Noooooooooooooooooo!" he screamed. "My pretty little blue loveable fuzzy hairball of a Force is dead!"

Mom tells me I need brain food... but if writing ain't that, I don't know what is!

My work in progress:

Old 08-09-2006, 10:23 PM   #48
ForceFightWMe12
LFN Staff Emeritus

Current Game: Dragon's Dogma
Roleplayer Contest winner - Fan Fiction Helpful! Hot Topic Starter 
"His Force is dead, his Force is dead, they killed it, they killed it!" the girl shouted in a sing-song voice, bouncing around the ceiling, flipping upside-down and then rightside-up at random intervals.

ForceFightWMe12 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 08-09-2006, 10:47 PM   #49
Writer
Not switching to DTV

Tears immediately gone, Eltrab stood up. "I must buy another!" he announced. "Have fun with the food fight, my friends I never met before a few minutes ago!"

He ran out of the cafeteria and Karina turned to the others. "Oh, I know where he's going. The Force store! You know, that ugly little hole in the wall down on the first floor of the Temple? I'm gonna go with him. I always wanted to see the inside of that creepy little place."

Running after Eltrab, she yelled, "Wait up!"

My work in progress:

Old 08-10-2006, 08:52 AM   #50
3yks
Rookie

The girl, who by the by was name Cae, was happily throwing things at people from Slovva's back when she heard about the party heading down to the force store. "Slovva! We have to go, C'mon" She tugged at him, as if he was some sort of thing she could steer toward the door. "They sell force fuzz, and maybe even force slime there!"

There is no Peace. There is Anger.
There is no Fear. There is Power.
There is no Death. There is Immortality.
There is no Weakness. There is the Dark Side.

3yks is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 08-10-2006, 04:29 PM   #51
JasraLantill
No One Liners

"Full Flavoured Fizzy Force Fuzz, or Diet Fizzy Force Fuzz?" Slovva asked Cae, as he levitated down the corridor with her riding on his back as if he were a Bantha. "Because that Diet Fuzz gives me a headache. And would you mind terribly if I asked you to please stop kicking your heels into my sides? It tickles!" And he chortled like a Hutt. (Well? Is there any other way a Hutt could laugh?)

Old 08-10-2006, 11:56 PM   #52
Writer
Not switching to DTV

Eltrab and Karina entered the old hole in the wall of a store together and Karina was immediately distracted by something small and extremely fuzzy. She picked it up and discovered to her great astonishment that it was alive. With an indignant squeal, it hopped away.

"Oops," Karina muttered. Meanwhile, Eltrab was hunting through the bins of Forces. Finally, he narrowed it down to two. The first was a little purple blob with beady green eyes. The other was big, dark red, and looked like a lightning storm was happening inside.

"Uh," Eltrab muttered uncertainly. "Beady eyes are creepy."

He took the red one and paid for it at the desk. As he rammed it into his head, the cashier found it in the records.

"Ah!" he exclaimed. "This one's special... brought back from nearly 40 years into the future or maybe more than that... I don't really know. I jus' sell 'em. Others hunt them down."

"Who'd it belong to?" Karina wondered.

"I dunno," the clerk answered. "Looks like some whiny kid who became a Sith... Anakin Skywalker? Oh, Sith name, Darth Vader."

"Isn't that the whiny kid that..." Karina began. Some random flying ball of cheese interrupted.

"... that Qui-Gon and Obi-Wan haven't made it to Tatooine to meet yet?" it screeched.

"Did a flying cheese ball just screech?" Eltrab wanted to know. Then, he grinned. "Excuse me... I'm gonna go kill something... or fix a machine... not sure which urge will win over..."

My work in progress:

Old 08-15-2006, 11:43 AM   #53
JasraLantill
No One Liners

"Mmmm...! Ahhhh...!" Slovva slurped down his Full Flavoured Fizzy Force Fuzz with slovenly glee. "Ha-ha-ha-ha." (That was a Hutt laugh you just heard.) He patted his belly. "Now, that's what my Force was needing!"

As Eltrab streamed by him muttering something about killing and machines now that he had a new Force, Slovva's wide, yellow Hutt eyes, narrowed into tiny, yellow Hutt slits.

"My Force sense is tingling with emanations of the Dark Side," he said, as his eyes scanned left and right, then suddenly, they looked up. "Or did you just spill Fizzy Force Fuzz down my back?" he said to Cae.