lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Need new members for the (TEGM) clan - The Elite Galactic Masters
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 08-18-2006, 05:23 PM   #1
Zez-Kai_Ell
Lurker

Post Need new members for the (TEGM) clan - The Elite Galactic Masters

The (TEGM) clan needs new members in fight to conquer the galaxy!

If interested please visit www.freewebs.com/elitedarkjedi (the (EDJ) clan is a sister clan with the (TEGM) clan. The (EDJ) clan is located only in Star Wars Battlefront 2 and the (TEGM) clan is located only in Star Wars Battlefront 1.

Do Not Hesitate To Join...NO TRYOUT REQUIRED!!!

Tell Zez-Kai_Ell in the guestbook that you read this post in this forum. I will edit the website to include YOU as a member ASAP!
Zez-Kai_Ell is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 08-21-2006, 08:58 AM   #2
Zez-Kai_Ell
Lurker

Post Need new members for the (TEGM) clan

We are sorry but the (TEGM) clan is now unavalible. The clan (TEGM) is replaced with (EDJ) which expands through 2 other games and counting!
This clan - Elite Dark Jedi - is an awesome clan for anyone! Those who need a clan, join (EDJ) @ www.freewebs.com/elitedarkjedi we are expert shooters , some of us even are experts in demolitions , but all of us i think love to duel . So if anyone wants to join (EDJ) today, visit www.freewebs.com/elitedarkjedi
Zez-Kai_Ell is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > SWBattlefront.net (SWBF I & II) > Star Wars Battlefront > Clans Forum > Need new members for the (TEGM) clan - The Elite Galactic Masters