lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Viva la Revolution!
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 09-01-2006, 12:59 PM   #1
coat check girl
Rookie

Post Viva la Revolution!

Hi! I'm knew around here so this is my 1st thread. I'm a 9 year die hard GF fan
so I decided to start an FF called Viva la Revolution about Salvador, death to double death.
I'll start with the Pro-log in my nxt post

Viva la Revolution

MOO
coat check girl is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 09-01-2006, 02:35 PM   #2
Scorpicus
Rookie

Location: Wallowing in mud... or chocolate. I can't tell... no, wait. Thats mud.
Posting fan fiction? Here is a great place to stick it (and find 46 others). I totally recomend Vampire Naomi's and flame mage's stuff.
Scorpicus is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 09-02-2006, 02:40 PM   #3
VampireNaomi
was a dog in earlier life

LFN Staff Member 
Hey, that sounds interesting! I hope you post the prologue soon.

I second Scorpicus' suggestion. Also check out his/her (Scorpicus, are you male or female?) and Rei Nokato's stuff.

"Oho, my sainted aunt, have I become a victim of brain fever, the curse of academia...?" -- Jonathan Crane

Sweet As Mango: Nick/Olivia all the way!
VampireNaomi is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 09-05-2006, 04:40 PM   #4
coat check girl
Rookie

Okay,cool I'll add it to the fanfiction site.

Well here it goes!

Prologe prt 1

Jackie Limones flopped onto the old, queen-size bed and looked at where Salvador used yo sleep. She thought of him and what felt like the millionth time she held back tears.Then she remembered what Sal had said before he had left "Don't be sad for me me if I don't come back, remember, you'll see me once a year if I go, and that's definetly an if. And don't cry Jacqueline. It's a sign of weekness you know." She smiled as she remembered how he had always called her by her full name and made it sound almost like Shacqueline.Then he had left for war. This sad goodbye seemed like it had happened yesterday, but it had infact happened 8 1/2 months ago. Earlier that day she'd gotten a call from the army sarge. He told her that Salvador had died that day. Salvador used to have dark brown hair and green intece eyes.

Something popped up, gotta go write more soon

MOO
coat check girl is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Grim Fandango Discussion > General Forums > The Blue Casket > Viva la Revolution!