lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Star Wars KOTOR III:The Sith Menace
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 08-21-2006, 07:41 PM   #241
Jason Skywalker
Fight da Powah

Current Game: SMT: Imagine
"Statement: We have to hurry for my counterpart is as valuable as me in designing and for Master's use." HK told them, running to the Ebon Hawk.
Jason Skywalker is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 08-21-2006, 07:44 PM   #242
Master Jimmy
Forumite

"I sense something, I suggest we hurry." told Jon.

Led Zeppelin + The Beatles = Gods

New fanfic Metroid/Star Wars Crossover: http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?t=183539 Chapter four is up.
Master Jimmy is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 08-22-2006, 03:19 AM   #243
steven
^I'm with Genius^

Location: Doesn't matter. The question u should be asking is "where r u?"
"Let's go." Jennifer said to Jason, holding up her blaster and heading off west of their current poistion.

Make love, not toast.
steven is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 08-22-2006, 05:01 PM   #244
Jason Skywalker
Fight da Powah

Jason nodded, got his cloak and put it on, hood up and proceeded to follow Jennifer. They got passage through many doors and destroyed many droids but then reached their destination. Jason ignited his saber and proceeded to cut it in half but got knocked to the ground by an invisible barrier.

"Damnit!" Jason shouted. He then looked to his right and got up. There, the Sith were talking.

"Fool. The only way to open this door is by entering the right code, and if you enter the wrong, your friend here dies!" The Sith shouted, laughing. Jason got angry and then typed in the code: The Force as the barrier was cut out. Jason then ignited his saber and cut the door in half and kicked it, using the Force to Force Push them into two of the three Sith against the wall.
Old 08-22-2006, 06:33 PM   #245
ExileRevan
Rookie

Silo woke up in a small cell. He didnt know where he was or what direction he was facing... 'My lightsaber, my clothes, my wrist band... where?'
He reached out in the force, 'Kyra, Jason, anyone!?!'
ExileRevan is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 08-22-2006, 06:38 PM   #246
Jason Skywalker
Fight da Powah

(Hey ExileRevan, explain that situation to me through PM cuz i ain't understanding it.)

Jason quickly ran at the Sith, swinging his Bronze Saber in anger. The Sith blocked and did a swing of his own, dodged by Jason. The other two Sith then got the door out of over them and ignited their sabers, it would be a tough battle.

Last edited by Jason Skywalker; 08-23-2006 at 04:35 PM.
Old 08-24-2006, 02:32 PM   #247
Ryan Sė'vla
Rookie

Then Ryan started to conceive a plan. Since the race was inside, he could jump to the fans, and kill the man trying to kill him, and if he goes to court he could always say that it was on self-defense. Now it was just the shot problem, Ryan could alter the shot's target by using his saber, but not deflect it. Since it doesn't hit the engine or something like that Ryan would be safe.

"May the Force be with me." He whispered.

Ryan Sė'vla is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 08-24-2006, 05:32 PM   #248
Jason Skywalker
Fight da Powah

(ExileRevan, you probably got silently knocked out and taken away and are a bit far from Kate.)

Jason engaged in many saber clashes and fights, trying to get the upper hand, and swung at one Sith's head but he blocked. He then jumped and flipped in mid-air to his back and plunged his saber into the Sith's neck, killing him.

The other was far more difficult. Jason swung to his front, but the Sith blocked it. Jason then spun around with his body, keeping the lightsaber in the same place and holding it tighter, sending more strength and pushed the Sith back to his knees and then Force Pushed him to the wall. He then threw his lightsaber, aiding it with the Force and cutting down the ceiling, the Sith being pushed to the ground and killed by it.

Only one more left.
Old 08-24-2006, 05:56 PM   #249
steven
^I'm with Genius^

As Jacen engaged in fight with the last sith, Jennifer pulled out her blaster. Checked it too see if it was okay. She then aimed it at the sith, powered up a shot and fired. The blast killed the last sith on contact. "Now let's save the girl."

Make love, not toast.
Old 08-24-2006, 06:29 PM   #250
Jason Skywalker
Fight da Powah

(It's Jason Steven.)

Jason nodded and cut down a door with his saber. Inisde a torture chamber was a half-naked Kate. Jason quicky deactivated the chamber and he ran at her as she collapsed to the ground and Jason got her. She was tortured much and needed to rest.

"You stay here Jennifer, and please, dress her." Jason told Jennifer, smiling as he ran off to his right. There was another door which he activated and inside was an also half-naked Silo.

"Geez, what is it with the Sith and you half-naked people?" Jason asked Silo, laughing while deactivating the chamber and opened a locker besides. It contained Silo's gear and Jason grabbed it and handed it to Silo, but keeped the lightsaber.

"This weapon is your life Silo, do not lose it, that is what my Master used to tell me." Jason told him, smiling while giving him the lightsaber.
Old 08-26-2006, 06:56 AM   #251
steven
^I'm with Genius^

Jennifer took off her jacket and handed it to Kate. "That's all I can give you I'm afraid. Now let's get the hell out of here." Jennifer said, smiling. She then led Kate out of the torture chamber. He then heard Jason say "This weapon is your life Silo, do not lose it, that is what my Master used to tell me."

Not agreeing with what he'd said, Jennifer replied "A light saber is a scrap of metal which comes with a powerfull laser blade. Hardly what I call a life."

Make love, not toast.
Old 08-26-2006, 09:59 AM   #252
Jason Skywalker
Fight da Powah

"Well, you did saw what i did to them with this scrap of metal with a powerful blade." Jason told her. He then took notice of a locker. He Force Pulled the door and inside was Kate's gear except for her lightsaber.

"Jason," She said, waking up, "The Sith destroyed my lightsaber but the crystal survived. It's also there in the locker."

Jason nodded, gave her her clothes and took out the cyan crystal. He then gave it to her as she was dressing.

"Well, you should do a new one when we get to the Hawk." Jason said, sensing something.

"I'll be back in a jiffy." He said, running off to a camouflaged door.
Old 08-30-2006, 03:50 PM   #253
Ryan Sė'vla
Rookie

Ryan entered his swoop bike and started the race. The race was going well, until there were 20 seconds to Ryan's opponent time to end. It was now, Ryan looked to the viewers and there it was, death.

Old 09-08-2006, 05:06 PM   #254
Jason Skywalker
Fight da Powah

Rolling thowards the door, Jason knew the door had locked thight.

I guess i'll have to look for another door. So predictable, Jason thought.

He made his way through the halls, they seemed mysterious, and were also very dark. Jason wondered what he would find there...
Old 09-11-2006, 08:58 AM   #255
Ryan Sė'vla
Rookie

At ten seconds to the end, the man fired, but Ryan expected it, and insanely opened his cockpit and altered the shot's target, with his lightsaber to one of the wings. Seeing his failure, the man ran, Ryan estabilized the swoop, the best he could and he beat his oppontent's time, then he jumped to the viewers, and started to chase the man that tried to kill him.

Old 09-11-2006, 10:14 AM   #256
Jason Skywalker
Fight da Powah

Being locked thight in a place full of water was bad for Jason. But being locked in the same place with a Sith was worse. Jason had wandered, as usual, and found four more Sith in really but REALLY large room, probably under the ground under the water. One was in front of them in the center, with a some sort of staff, sucking the energy of a Sith Statue.

"Hey guys, wazzup? The thing is, i can't let you do this, so," Jason told them, caughting their attention as he withdrew his lightsaber, and the bronze blade of the Heart came up, "I'm guessing we're going to duel."

The Sith who was sucking the energy turned aronud, only to be killed by the energy. The other three ignited their lightsabers. Jason quickly pushed one to a wall with the Force, and then smashing him with a pillar. He then ducked a swing and another. He pulled another one of them with the Force, and ducked in a half backflip, the Sith then was pulled to the water. Jason got up, and unleashed a barrage of Force Bolt on the water, electrocuting the now dead Sith.

He turned around, only to start getting Force Choked.
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Knights of the Old Republic > Community > Dantooine Theatre Company > Star Wars KOTOR III:The Sith Menace