NOW ONLINE TO DOWNLOAD!!
The Prime Minister's New Groove is now available on 'The Howard Saga' page! This is a brand new release for Nightlight Productions, and is a new installment in the thrilling story of Howard!
A lot of blood (literally), sweat (literally), and tears (hoo yeah) went into the creation of this adventure. I'm listening through it now, so you'll get a bit of commentary in this thread. A bit of trivia for you...
- Prime Minister's New Groove has been recorded THREE times. First as a live production, then as a studio production, and a third time as a studio production. The final one used for Nightlight is mostly the third recording, with one section of the second one spliced in.
- At one point it began and ended with a Tom Jones 'The Perfect World'. Now it has Right Said Fred. I'm honestly not too sure what is worse. I really do apologise.
- John Howard is not too sexy for anything, really.
- The covers are pretty darn cool. I'll take a photo and put it in this thread.
- Hah. I used Shawn Mullins music. I don't remember putting that in there. I think the song is called 'Canyons and Caverns'
- Lawrence Aitchison wasn't around for the third recording. The scene with him doing the voice of Aiden Ridgeway is all spliced from the second recording.
- Costello made references to Howard, in previous times, pretending to be George of the Jungle and Howard, Great Sage, Equal to Heaven. I've got recordings from 1999 with Howard doing both of these. The second one in particular is pretty darn funny.
- I can pick up jokes 'borrowed' from Austin Powers, Family Guy, and Emperor's New Groove. Pretty loosely in all cases. Others can probably spot things that I've missed.
- The Probulator gets a mention in every Howard special since Howard's From Space. Even though that's the only one it was ever written in the script. Number Two must really like it.
- To replicate the sound of Howard yelling from the snake pit, I stuck my head in a metal garbage bin. They should wash those things more often.