lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Star Wars: JEDI PURGE - Act One
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 10-13-2006, 07:03 PM   #41
Dark_Lady
Forumite

Contest winner - Fan Fiction 
Tul smiled inwardly. The kid had confidence, a trait she had always admired. She raised her own saber and swung it towards him, nothing fancy, just to see how he would react.

There's a bit of the shadowy side in all of us.

Except those freakazoid Jedi nutcases.
Dark_Lady is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 10-13-2006, 07:14 PM   #42
Jason Skywalker
Fight da Powah

Current Game: SMT: Imagine
Alex swung vertically at Jorran's back, but this one blocked by swinging his Lightsaber backwards. Alex then spun around, and swung at around Jorran's chest from his right, but he blocked as well. He focused more on the Force and the Ataru Form, and started swinging with everything he got.
Jason Skywalker is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 10-13-2006, 10:38 PM   #43
Master_Archon
The Sajuuk-Khar!!!

Roleplayer 
Sib didn't even look up at Tul when she swung, he just side stepped the stroke that came down at him. But he didn't retaliate, he realized that the swing was too simple, he just shook his head at her and tutted, waiting for when she really tried.

"But in you...I see the potential to see the Force die, to turn away from its will..."
"You are beautiful to me, exile. A dead spot in the Force, an emptiness in which its will might be denied."
"But no Jedi ever made the choice you did. To sever ties so completely, so utterly, that it leaves a wound in the Force..."
"I would have killed the galaxy to preserve you...You are more precious than you know..."-now...it's verbatim!-A quote from Darth Traya (Kreia)
Master_Archon is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 10-13-2006, 10:51 PM   #44
Dark_Lady
Forumite

Tul grinned. I did that same thing so many times... Twirling the lightsaber, she swung it towards him, angling first towards his chest, then sweeping upwards.

Old 10-14-2006, 03:45 AM   #45
Diego Varen
Left and may not return

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason Skywalker
Alex swung vertically at Jorran's back, but this one blocked by swinging his Lightsaber backwards. Alex then spun around, and swung at around Jorran's chest from his right, but he blocked as well. He focused more on the Force and the Ataru Form, and started swinging with everything he got.
Jorran leapt high into the air and landed behind Alex. He struck at him, but Alex was good at defending himself with a Lightsaber. Even Jorran's tricks wouldn't pass his Lightsaber. Jorran rolled backwards and threw his Lightsaber. Once again, Alex managed to block the flying Lightsaber and Jorran used the Force to pull it back towards him. Jorran ran towards Alex, unaware of what trick he would pull off next.
Diego Varen is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 10-14-2006, 05:29 AM   #46
Jason Skywalker
Fight da Powah

Current Game: SMT: Imagine
Alex grinned, and sure of his abilities, backflipped. Thinking he had kicked Jorran in the face, he ran, only to be Force Pushed back to the ground. He then jumped, spinning in the air to his normal posture. He grabbed his Lightsaber with his other hand, now focusing in the defense. He changed from Ataru to Makashi, which was his best Form. He twirled around his saber.

Although, he felt cold, like something bad was coming, and real quick.

"I have a bad feeling about this," He muttered.
Jason Skywalker is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 10-14-2006, 06:00 AM   #47
steven
^I'm with Genius^

Location: Doesn't matter. The question u should be asking is "where r u?"
Jack felt the same coldness as Alex did. "A storm is approching," He found himself saying "The clone wars is now over but I can't help feeling that another one has just began."

Make love, not toast.
steven is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 10-14-2006, 05:57 PM   #48
Master_Archon
The Sajuuk-Khar!!!

Roleplayer 
Sib bent backwards a bit, bringing his saber up quickly, blocking the angling strike. He then decided to get alittle more serious, and with that he jumped up, flying up above her, he went for a strike at her head while coming down at her.

"But in you...I see the potential to see the Force die, to turn away from its will..."
"You are beautiful to me, exile. A dead spot in the Force, an emptiness in which its will might be denied."
"But no Jedi ever made the choice you did. To sever ties so completely, so utterly, that it leaves a wound in the Force..."
"I would have killed the galaxy to preserve you...You are more precious than you know..."-now...it's verbatim!-A quote from Darth Traya (Kreia)
Old 10-15-2006, 03:48 PM   #49
Dark_Lady
Forumite

Tul deactivated her lightsaber and rolled underneath the Iridorian's attack, then, as she rose, reignited the blade and swung it around towards him while he still faced away from her.

Old 10-15-2006, 05:19 PM   #50
Master_Archon
The Sajuuk-Khar!!!

Roleplayer 
Sib sensed her striking at his back, he quickly turned and blocked the strike, but went into a saber lock, he pressed the attack by putting alot of his stregnth into pushing her backwards, though he knew that it wouldn't work, due to the advantage of Tul being older, and thus bigger than him. But he had started the lock, so he decided to see it to the end, no matter what end came to him, from it.

Old 10-18-2006, 06:07 PM   #51
Dark_Lady
Forumite

Tul pushed her saber forwards, causing her smaller opponent to take a step backwards. she raised one eybrow slightly. She admired his resolve, but he had a lot still to learn if he tried to hold out in this fashion.

Old 10-20-2006, 09:40 AM   #52
Master_Archon
The Sajuuk-Khar!!!

Roleplayer 
Sib felt her push back, and he grunted, then he put more resolve into his push and did likewise, he felt her slipping backwards. He decided to end the lock; he twisted out of the position he was in, and spun around to her backside very fast, twisting the blade into a position in his hand to where he could strike at the stem of her neck, or the bottum of her skull.

Old 10-24-2006, 11:04 PM   #53
Dark_Lady
Forumite

As the blades disengaged and the kid spun behind her, Tul whirled her saber over her head and pointed it behind her, neatly blocking the slash.

Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Knights of the Old Republic > Community > Dantooine Theatre Company > Star Wars: JEDI PURGE - Act One