lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Star Wars : Shadows Of The Force
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 10-03-2006, 01:57 PM   #41
Jason Skywalker
Fight da Powah

Current Game: SMT: Imagine
Most impressive, Sith Lord. Most impressive, Arken said. He knew he would probably take care of the situation, but he couldn't just be quiet. Also, the Sith never told him his name.
Jason Skywalker is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 10-03-2006, 04:32 PM   #42
Darth-Meatbag
Rookie

OOC: Just an FYI, all RSO members have a com that they can speak through, its used for giving ordes, and generally most people cannot hear it, to do so they'd have to hear the person talking into the com. They talk quietly, so that is a hard task.

"Theres no use in fighting Red Team, weapons on the ground, keep your STATIC tools ready, we are outnumbered ten to one. If we have to fight, grenades ready and use the scatter formation" said Ghost. The men stepped closer to the Sith Lord and put the weapons on the ground. They backed away from the weapons. Ghost quietly hit a button on his STATIC suit. "I just want answers, but due to the situation I figured we should come armed" remarked Ghost. "My question still stands, where is Vorsi? He transmitted a signal a few hours ago, I never really liked him. He saved my back a few times over though, so I had to come" said Ghost.

About a mile away, the Landspeeders Red Team left behind kicked into gear and moved towards Red Team, stopping a mile away. A droid detached from Ghost's Landspeeder. "RSO OPERATION: PRISONER, DISPATCHING..." flashed across the screen of the Landspeeder. "TRANSMITTING EMERGENCY REPORT TO: RSO COMMAND" scrolled under it.

"Blue Team Leader to Red Team Leader, we've picked up your signal, do you need help?" flashed across the Red Team Visors (headgear). Ghost pressed another button, this time more covertly.

Darth-Meatbag is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 10-03-2006, 06:04 PM   #43
Master_Archon
The Sajuuk-Khar!!!

Roleplayer 
The Sith pondered for a moment, "a jedi, haven't seen a jedi in over 26 years," he said.

'Escura, Arken, keep your sabers ready, I sense you'll be needing them soon...I feel odd intentions in these men, though I'm not sure what?' he sent them.

Then the Sith extended his hand, and all the weapons flew through the air towards him, but before they reached the Sith, he stopped them in mid-air. Then with a simple crushing motion of his hand he quickly destroyed the weapons.

"No, no jedi in a long time," he spoke louder to the man a decent distance away.

"But in you...I see the potential to see the Force die, to turn away from its will..."
"You are beautiful to me, exile. A dead spot in the Force, an emptiness in which its will might be denied."
"But no Jedi ever made the choice you did. To sever ties so completely, so utterly, that it leaves a wound in the Force..."
"I would have killed the galaxy to preserve you...You are more precious than you know..."-now...it's verbatim!-A quote from Darth Traya (Kreia)
Master_Archon is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 10-03-2006, 06:08 PM   #44
Dark_Lady
Forumite

Contest winner - Fan Fiction 
Escura remained standing in exactly the same position, but she focused on her lightsaber. If someone tried to pull something, they would be dismayed at how fast she could remove it from her belt.

There's a bit of the shadowy side in all of us.

Except those freakazoid Jedi nutcases.
Dark_Lady is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 10-03-2006, 06:11 PM   #45
Jason Skywalker
Fight da Powah

Arken grinned and grabbed his lightsaber, but didn't withdraw it.

Finally, some action!, He thought.
Old 10-03-2006, 07:17 PM   #46
Darth-Meatbag
Rookie

OOC: Just an FYI, I was implying to the jedi at the very beggining you killed.

After Ghost sent the had hit the otoher button, Blue Team had recieved the signal the button caused. "Negatory, stay close though. I have a feeling we'll need help in a few minutes" they had recieved that signal a moment after he pressed the button, the Blue Team Leader said "Alright, you heard Ghost. Lets move!". "I want four ships down here, running hot. We'll need immediate evac" ordered Blue Team Leader.

Meanwhile the droid that was dispatched turned a stealth field on, and disappeared. Only a few minute later, the droid was a few feet from the edge of the wolves, with the landspeeders only just a fet feet past sight range. The droid pulled out a small device, containing a vile with a green liquid in it. The doid approached the wolves, and sprayed the liquid all over them, then moved quickly and contiuned to do so on all the wolves. All the wolves dropped down quickly, asleep, except the 'Watchers'.

"This is our chance Red Team! Lets move!" yelled Ghost. Red Team jumped into action, running at full sprint.. Three of them escaped, but one of them was held back, from some unseen force. Ghost. "Damn you Sith!" yelled Ghost. "Run you fools, run!" yelled Ghost, the three members of Red Team ran to the Evac point, to meet with Blue Team.

Ghost felt a huge shock running through his system. Ghost sank to his knees, the world becomeing black. Ghost knew that he was falling unconcious. He also knew that this time... there would be no escape.

Last edited by Darth-Meatbag; 10-04-2006 at 07:45 AM.
Old 10-03-2006, 07:21 PM   #47
Darth-Meatbag
Rookie

OOC: I think its fair that you get to take my main char, while the other three escape, also the 'shock' was Force Lightning from the Sith Lord.

Old 10-04-2006, 03:37 AM   #48
Jason Skywalker
Fight da Powah

"Well done...say, i don't think i catched your name Sith Lord," Arken said, then looking again at the inconscious man and pulling his hood back, revealing the dark brown short hair and the red eyes, one of them scarred vertically, all of this previously hindered by the hood.
Old 10-04-2006, 08:26 AM   #49
Master_Archon
The Sajuuk-Khar!!!

Roleplayer 
The watchers paced around until they sniffed out the droid that sprayed the chemical on the wolves and bears, and tore it to pieces, ensuring no more 'rescues' would occur.

The Sith turned, and stared at the two of them, "my name? Is of no issue here, besides, you haven't earned my respect, nor the right to know my name and title," he said with a smirk. "But worry not...if the secret you seek requires me to teach you, then you will earn the right to know...eventually," he said, turning back to the unconcious man.

With the flick of his wrist, the Sith made a signal for one of the watchers to pick the man up, and one did so. Then turning back to the two he asked, "do you like riddles?"

"But in you...I see the potential to see the Force die, to turn away from its will..."
"You are beautiful to me, exile. A dead spot in the Force, an emptiness in which its will might be denied."
"But no Jedi ever made the choice you did. To sever ties so completely, so utterly, that it leaves a wound in the Force..."
"I would have killed the galaxy to preserve you...You are more precious than you know..."-now...it's verbatim!-A quote from Darth Traya (Kreia)
Old 10-04-2006, 08:31 AM   #50
Jason Skywalker
Fight da Powah

"my name? Is of no issue here, besides, you haven't earned my respect, nor the right to know my name and title," he said with a smirk. "But worry not...if the secret you seek requires me to teach you, then you will earn the right to know...eventually,"

"Very well, as you wish," Arken respectfully said.

Then turning back to the two he asked, "do you like riddles?"

"Perhaps. Is it matterful?"
Old 10-04-2006, 09:42 AM   #51
Master_Archon
The Sajuuk-Khar!!!

Roleplayer 
"Perhaps. Is it matterful?"

"That depends on your point of view," said the Sith in response. Then turning to Escura, he asked, "how about you? Do you like riddles as well?" At this the bone chilling look of cunning grew almost unbarable, and even more frightening, though that was hard to believe considering it was already so apparent.

Old 10-04-2006, 01:10 PM   #52
Dark_Lady
Forumite

"Sometimes," she replied. "It is the very nature of riddles to be different from one another, and thus what holds true for one of them might not be the same for the alternative."

Old 10-04-2006, 04:19 PM   #53
Darth-Meatbag
Rookie

Ghost woke up, and found himself on a large wolf. He could not move. He seemed to be bound, yet there was nothing on his hands or legs. They seemed to be headed to a small temple, though it seemd far away. Ghost wished for an escape.

Old 10-06-2006, 09:33 AM   #54
Master_Archon
The Sajuuk-Khar!!!

Roleplayer 
They had started walking, the Sith pondered on his riddle, then he spoke;
"I never was, am always to be,
No one ever saw me, nor ever will,
And yet I am the confidence of all
To live and breathe on this terrestrial ball.
What am I?"
He asked with a wild, and almost chaotic grin.

Old 10-08-2006, 08:20 PM   #55
Dark_Lady
Forumite

Escura smiled softly.

"The future," she said. "Tomorrow, next year, a second from now..."

Old 10-09-2006, 07:08 PM   #56
Master_Archon
The Sajuuk-Khar!!!

Roleplayer 
The Sith's grin reseded, and became a simple smile. "You can only answer with one answer, not with four at once," he said. "But, that is the answer, Tomorrow," he responded. "For that is when you will all see the light of day," he said his grin returning, then darkness and shadow surrounded the two young sith. The Sith laughing a long, earie laugh, as he slipped from their sight.

Old 10-09-2006, 07:15 PM   #57
Dark_Lady
Forumite

"Odd," Escura remarked quietly, as the Sith vanished. "That's something I've never seen before."

She chuckled slightly under her breath, then sat down on the ground and waited with her chin in her hands.

Old 10-09-2006, 10:10 PM   #58
Darth-Meatbag
Rookie

Ghost was angry. He was more angry than he had been in his past twenty years with RSO. He could feel a strange energy flowing through his body, He felt his bonds loosen, he had by now figured out the bonds were a part of the Jedi, or Dark Jedi for that matter 'Force'. He almost yelled, then thought better of it and remained still, trying to slip his fingers out of the bonds.

He could not get his hand out of the bindings, and he was mad again, once again he felt the energy, but this time stronger. Then he tried to break the bonds. A huge burst of energy went through him again, and suddenly the bonds were gone. He could move. He remained on the wolf, hopeing that the sith would not notice so he could make his escape.

Only a few seconds later Ghost had inched his hand to his belt, the time for stealth was over. He pulled out several frag grenades, and a small canister. He through the canister at the Sith Lord, and threw the grenades near the canister. When the grenades exploded, the canister shattered and a greenish mist pervaded everything, and Ghost could hardly see his hand in front of his face. He kicked the wolf in the face as hard as he could and ran. Ghost tripped, because he couldent see in the mist. The Sith Lord was calm through all this, and remarked "He is resourcefull" as he stepped toward Ghost. Ghost got up to run.

Last edited by Darth-Meatbag; 10-11-2006 at 09:11 AM.
Old 10-22-2006, 09:54 PM   #59
Darth-Meatbag
Rookie

OOC: Are we still doing this rp?

Old 10-25-2006, 01:59 PM   #60
Darth_Velrogh
Rookie

Darth Velrogh landed on Xandras surface, near the place where the young sith had landed, he saw the barrens he had not seen for a long time. Since He betrayed him.

He was here for revenge over the betrayal that cost his loved one's life. Dear Lera had been murdered in cold blood for the "sake" of some ancient dark secrets... for power... for greed. Greed, he never had such a thing strangely enough for a Sith.

He is going to pay for what he done to her... and nealy done to me. thought Velrogh has he descended from the ramp of his ship.

Anger and Revenge led him, he looked up and put on his hood, the plane where he was was long and at the far end you could see some mountains and a cave.

He lifted his left open hand and crushed the air suddenly. The illusion broke he could now see a crater where many droids lay to pieces and many wolfs slept.

He isnt here... Aaaahh, the temple, yes he's there... and whats this? Two younglings are with him...? I'll get rid of them if they get in the way... he started walking through the planes following the Sith's trail. In his eyes you could see burning hatred that would soon be feeded...

"Peace is a lie, there is only passion.
Through passion I gain strenght.
Through strenght I gain power.
Through power I gain victory.
Through victory my chains are broken.
The force shall free me." -Code of the Sith

My first Fic: http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?p=2250489

Last edited by Darth_Velrogh; 10-25-2006 at 02:01 PM. Reason: correction of ortographic mistakes
Darth_Velrogh is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 10-28-2006, 09:57 AM   #61
Jason Skywalker
Fight da Powah

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark_Lady
"Odd," Escura remarked quietly, as the Sith vanished. "That's something I've never seen before."

She chuckled slightly under her breath, then sat down on the ground and waited with her chin in her hands.
"Neither have i," Arken told Escura, pulling his hood back up as his cape clinged in the floor, "Well, what to do with this fellow here? I sense the Sith's presence still in here, perhaps in one of the temples, but the question is...which one?!"
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Knights of the Old Republic > Community > Dantooine Theatre Company > Star Wars : Shadows Of The Force