lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Jedi Knight - Jedi Heroes
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 11-02-2006, 04:23 PM   #81
Jason Skywalker
Fight da Powah

Current Game: SMT: Imagine
"So we're going to Bast Castle?" Cyrus asked.

"No my young apprentice, we are going to Bast Castle, you stay here and guard the ship. We need it to get the heck out of here and go onto Geonosis."
Jason Skywalker is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 11-02-2006, 06:03 PM   #82
steven
^I'm with Genius^

Location: Doesn't matter. The question u should be asking is "where r u?"
When our time on this planet is over I will follow you to that dessolette rock. There is something those cowdly Neimoidian have which I require for my master as a gift when he is ressurected.

Make love, not toast.
steven is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 11-05-2006, 09:24 AM   #83
Master Nark
Rookie

((Thought this looked like a neat thread to join up on. Here it goes.))

Jedi Master Gandon Nark was meditating in his quarters in the Jedi Temple when he sensed a disturbance in the force. There was a large group of comotion in the galaxy and he sensed that the dark side was the cause of it. "The Sith are arousing. Something is going to happen. Something already has happened. I must investigated," he thought to himself. Gandon then stood up and exited the room. He proceeded down the hall and past the security room. Something cought his attention as he walked past, a voice on the short range communicator. "Help! He's killed everyone! We need-." He was cut off by what sounded like a lightsaber. Gandon traced the call to the station and he set off to the hangar, lightsaber in hand.

There is a difference between being smart and being wise; being smart is knowing what you believe to be right, but being wise is knowing the truth.
Master Nark is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 11-05-2006, 09:53 AM   #84
Jason Skywalker
Fight da Powah

((Sorry dude, but first you need to make your character in the D&R thread, it's a bit down this.))

"A gift? Sounds...interesting. I wonder what those built. Anyways, let's go to Bast Castle, the rain is starting to irritate me."
Old 11-07-2006, 02:51 PM   #85
steven
^I'm with Genius^

Location: Doesn't matter. The question u should be asking is "where r u?"
((I've realised that I've completely forget about Sam and the jedi. But just so we don't waste anymore time, let's say, our characters are in space, we've dropped my excess character off at a different Yavin station than the one Darth Zeril is one so we don't waste time. Also, Velrogh, if you want to join this rpg I suggestion you go to Geonosis or Vjun.))

"Okay Master Jedi people.." Sam paused "We've entered Hyperspace to Geonosis. Now since it's on the other side of the damn galaxy it's gonna take a day... and that's if we don't run into any spacial disturbances such as a planet. But I'm pretty confident that wouldn't happen. Any questions?" She asked the four/five jedi on her ship.

Make love, not toast.
steven is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 11-07-2006, 04:37 PM   #86
Jason Skywalker
Fight da Powah

"Well, i don't have any, although, i don't know if that is the case with Kyle and Rosh," Jaden smiled.
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Knights of the Old Republic > Community > Dantooine Theatre Company > Jedi Knight - Jedi Heroes