lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Nar Shadaa bug
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 12-22-2006, 04:07 AM   #1
Golbez
Lurker

Nar Shadaa bug

First off, i'm playing the xbox version of KotOR2.

I picked Nar Shadaa as my first planet to visit after Telos, and i have gotten up to a point where i cannot progress any further.

My main character enters the arena where the Exchange guy is betrayed by all the bounty hunters. It shows my character being zapped by all the guys, then before it switches to the scene with Mira and the Jedi, it has a quick flash of my character standing in a different room. This scene completes, then it shows Kreia talking to the wookie, after which it flashes back to my character in the room for a second and then pops up with the "all your party members are dead, hit A to load, B for menu etc." It then shows a scene with Mira talking to Atton but the "all your party members are dead box is still up, and i cannot select any dialoge options and have to reload.

I have tried going from a previous save, but the same keeps happening.

I even copied my savegame from my xbox to KotOR2 on my friend's PC, which loads fine, but when it gets to the end of kreia talking to the wookie i get a error window where it asks if i want to send the information/not send the information.

Is there any way to get around this? I'm not really in a position where i'm at all willing to start again.
Golbez is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 12-22-2006, 09:01 AM   #2
RedHawke
Shadow Lord Of The Sith™

Current Game: DDO, Stormreach
Moving to Ebon Hawk's Machine Room our XBox Help Forum...

The Work Bench is for the PC version of the game.

"Beware the form-fitting black armor-clad Drow hottie with twin Mineral II Greensteel Khopeshes!"
"Liella d'Orien says, '"You're the fool, Devil. -- Witness the power of this fully ARMED and OPERATIONAL Titan!"'"
----------------------------------------------------------------------
RedHawke is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 12-22-2006, 11:48 PM   #3
Anakin Skywalker
Argetlam

Helpful! 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Golbez
First off, i'm playing the xbox version of KotOR2.

I picked Nar Shadaa as my first planet to visit after Telos, and i have gotten up to a point where i cannot progress any further.

My main character enters the arena where the Exchange guy is betrayed by all the bounty hunters. It shows my character being zapped by all the guys, then before it switches to the scene with Mira and the Jedi, it has a quick flash of my character standing in a different room. This scene completes, then it shows Kreia talking to the wookie, after which it flashes back to my character in the room for a second and then pops up with the "all your party members are dead, hit A to load, B for menu etc." It then shows a scene with Mira talking to Atton but the "all your party members are dead box is still up, and i cannot select any dialoge options and have to reload.

I have tried going from a previous save, but the same keeps happening.

I even copied my savegame from my xbox to KotOR2 on my friend's PC, which loads fine, but when it gets to the end of kreia talking to the wookie i get a error window where it asks if i want to send the information/not send the information.

Is there any way to get around this? I'm not really in a position where i'm at all willing to start again.
Could you give us a little more detail? Do you have a modded X-Box, do you have any mods installed, that sort of thing....

but it sounds to me like your gonna have to restart the game... sorry
Anakin Skywalker is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 12-23-2006, 10:27 PM   #4
Golbez
Lurker

I managed to fix it... I loaded a previous savegame (1.5 hours before the place that it glitches ) and found that it still occured. I then tried loading it again, but this time flew off to Korriban and then back and it worked!! Hooray!
Golbez is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Knights of the Old Republic > Trouble Shooting > Ebon Hawk's Machine Room > Nar Shadaa bug