lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: award builder guide (Polis Massa)
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 02-13-2007, 07:45 PM   #1
Sith_Lord14
Rookie

award builder guide (Polis Massa)

On Polis Massa, be the CIS and while being an Engineer droid, go outside, don't worry, you won't die of air loss. Then fusion cut on of their tanks and blast the clones that get 'ejected' with your shot gun. The fact that they are quickly suffocating eases your slaughter of them. You will get technician awards for the slice. And then run into their CP tank hangar place and mow their clones down with your shotgun, basically suiciding yourself, but hopefully getting enough kills for 'Regulator' or w/e the shotgun award is. Then respawn and do it again.
Sith_Lord14 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 02-13-2007, 08:16 PM   #2
Titanius Anglesmith
Kingslayer

I think that's a little extreme just to get a Regulator award, especially since Regulators are pretty easy to get.

Titanius Anglesmith is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 02-13-2007, 08:31 PM   #3
TSR
Hoist the colours!

Current Game: Rift
Forum Veteran LF Jester Helpful! 
And thats a hard way of doing it... I still stick by Eisley for all the non-vehicle related awards.

British By Birth. English By The Grace Of God

Dulce et Decorum Est Pro Patria Mori
Let Mercy Come
TSR is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 02-13-2007, 10:35 PM   #4
jawathehutt
Its 5 o'clock somewhere

Current Game: Age of Empires II
I stick to the 2 award maps but those are PC only.(I got up to legendary in rifle, regulator, endurence, gaurdian and war hero in about in hour, efficient

"Everyone that posts here is aware of the game, thanks though." ET
"It is Lucasarts"~ LordJhredmo
jawathehutt is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 02-14-2007, 05:18 AM   #5
PoiuyWired
Unregistered User

Well, Polis Massa is a great place for your anti-tank. Well, that is next to a nicely tweaked genonsis as CIS with AI population of 5 on each side(aim for the usually unmanned ATTE).

Be CIS and go outside for tank hunting. You can walk up to the week point point blank and fire w/o worry since there will be no enemy troopers.

While you are at it get your pistol awards also before killing yourself. Stand right outside the forcefield of the enemy base, aim, dart in and fire, dart out at once. You can never get hurt like that.

After you get the award you can hop on a tank and drive into the middle garage, now pound your firepower down the hallway and get war hero.
PoiuyWired is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > SWBattlefront.net (SWBF I & II) > Star Wars Battlefront II > Strategy > award builder guide (Polis Massa)