lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: just a thought
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 04-13-2007, 10:38 PM   #1
axel
Rookie

just a thought

dont know if its been posted but.... do you think obsidian hasent provided any proven evidence that kotor 3 is being made so they wont have a deadline to rush for? i meen... if no one is expecting it they really have no deadline..
axel is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 04-13-2007, 10:45 PM   #2
Point Man
Seeker of Truth

I think they have not provided any evidence about the production of K3 because it is not in production. However, only the people at LucasArts and any potential developer know for sure.

Show me a man who is twenty and not a liberal, and I will show you a man with no heart.
Show me a man who is forty and not a conservative, and I will show you a man with no brain.

Point Man is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 04-14-2007, 04:26 AM   #3
Sir Palamides
Rookie

Obsidian is NOT developing a possible K3 right now...Feargus Urquart said that he is trying to get a permission of LA to produce it...so, if he says something like that, they're not producing it, I don't think he woud lie in that way....
...anyway, I think this have been dicussed several times before...

Visas: "A war? This war?"
Mandalore: "No, not this one. Another one, more terrible, against an evil we couldn't begin to comprehend. Revan went off to fight it..."
Sir Palamides is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 04-14-2007, 12:37 PM   #4
Gargoyle King
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by axel
dont know if its been posted but.... do you think obsidian hasent provided any proven evidence that kotor 3 is being made so they wont have a deadline to rush for? i meen... if no one is expecting it they really have no deadline..
No - any information stating otherwise is definately FALSE at this moment in time - take it like a pinch of salt until there is OFFICIAL confirmation (i.e. T.V. adverts of the game).
Gargoyle King is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 04-14-2007, 01:44 PM   #5
Jediphile
Persona non grata

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gargoyle_King
No - any information stating otherwise is definately FALSE at this moment in time - take it like a pinch of salt until there is OFFICIAL confirmation (i.e. T.V. adverts of the game).
Actually, a press release to that effect on Lucasarts' site would be enough confirmation for me... But anything less than that would not.

"It is all that is left unsaid upon which tragedies are built" - Kreia

Visit my KotOR blog at Deadly Forums.
Jediphile is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 04-14-2007, 03:09 PM   #6
NateDogg
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by axel
Don't we all wish? But, in truth anyone who says that is just a hopeful spreading a bunch of lies KotOR III is not in development yet.
NateDogg is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 04-14-2007, 05:06 PM   #7
kotor_freak
Rookie

Speculation about K3 is becoming more of a conspiracy

Yeah i agree, there is no solid information to back up the rumours that are flying around about K3. Anything would do for me, announcement by LA or Obsidian or (if i can dream ) Bioware. That would be enough, i'd be jumping up and down on my bed with my lightsaber yelling "Yes! Come on my son!" (wait forget that)

"This is my story. It'll go the way I want, or I'll end it here." -Tidus, Final Fantasy X
kotor_freak is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 04-14-2007, 05:09 PM   #8
Darca Lar
Forumite

Current Game: Dragon Age Origins
Wishes almost never come true, and those hopefuls your talking about are indeed hopefuls, but they're being real about it. As far as we know, there is NO K3 in production. It's just how it is and you have to accept it.

Yesterday is history. Tomorrow, a mystery. Today is a gift...that is why it is called the present.
Darca Lar is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Knights of the Old Republic > Game Discussion > The Unknown Regions > just a thought