lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: How to kill 3 jedi masters as a Trooper w/o dying?
Post a new thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-24-2007, 10:34 AM   #1
SithSpeeder
Rookie

How to kill 3 jedi masters as a Trooper w/o dying?

Hey all--

I've been trying to run a single player offline campaign as a single trooper (self imposed rule: no heroes). If I die even once, I have to restart the whole level (second self imposed rule).

I've gotten as far as Coruscant--Jedi Temple, but am having great difficulty with the last objective (killing the 3 Jedi Masters). At best, I've taken down two Masters before being surrounded by 6 or more of the 'renegades'. The Jedi seem to wipe out the troopers fairly quickly. And it only takes one saber throw from a Master to take me down. I typically use the engineer the whole way. Although recently, I tried the standard trooper at the end. It seems to take ma long time to range in with the sniper and I usually get killed by someone else around me.

So, does anyone have any suggestions on how to take out the three Jedi Masters as a trooper without dying once? At this point, assume a basic trooper level (no award weapons).

Thanks.

* SithSpeeder *

Last edited by SithSpeeder; 05-24-2007 at 05:56 PM.
SithSpeeder is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > SWBattlefront.net (SWBF I & II) > Star Wars Battlefront II > Strategy > How to kill 3 jedi masters as a Trooper w/o dying?