lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar
View Poll Results: Which main character would you prefer to play as in KOTOR III?
Darth Revan 54 29.51%
The Exile 15 8.20%
Both 45 24.59%
Neither... 69 37.70%
Voters: 183. You may not vote on this poll

Thread: KOTOR III Characters
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 06-06-2007, 02:42 AM   #161
Corinthian
Banned

Ugh, not Atton or Bao-Dur as my PC. Bao-Dur is a nice character, if he actually had a little bit of conversation. And Atton is Carth Mk. II. Good character to have, but not one you want as the party King.
Corinthian is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 06-06-2007, 01:12 PM   #162
Samurai DD

Hmmm... I don't think he meant it like the main character, but as a playable companion. Would ruin the whole point of the series making one of the companions the main character.
Samurai DD is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 06-06-2007, 01:17 PM   #163
GarfieldJL
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corinthian
Ugh, not Atton or Bao-Dur as my PC. Bao-Dur is a nice character, if he actually had a little bit of conversation. And Atton is Carth Mk. II. Good character to have, but not one you want as the party King.

I don't mean them being the PC, I mean them showing up in KotOR 3 as actual party members.
GarfieldJL is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 06-06-2007, 02:52 PM   #164
Jediphile
Persona non grata

^^

Atton and Bao-Dur as party members in KotOR3? Hmmm...

No thanks. They should be in the game, I think, but only for cameo appearances. Those should be significant, however.

"It is all that is left unsaid upon which tragedies are built" - Kreia

Visit my KotOR blog at Deadly Forums.
Jediphile is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 06-06-2007, 06:44 PM   #165
Nancy Allen``
Banned

I know how we can have Revan and\or Exile appear, even as PCs. Have them come in at the end to save your character and pwn the boss.
Nancy Allen`` is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 06-07-2007, 12:19 AM   #166
Masgrtgr
Rookie

If the PC Of K3 is that weak then I have to ask why is he/she going on that quest in the first place.

Seriously the writers of KOTOR 3 are going to have to come up with a pretty good reason
as to why the PC of K3 is able to defeat the True Sith or why he/she is the only one who's making a concentrated effort to stop them (if they exist) and yet more experienced and arguably stronger people such as Revan, Exile,Bastila, and I'm sure various others can't or aren't.

http://www.shamusyoung.com/twentysidedtale/?p=900

In the words of DM Of the Rings: If you're such a badass why don't you do it yourself?

And having HK, Candalore, and any other character aside from maybe T3 and Basty be party members again would be redundant because quite frankly I think most of them are old hat and them joining you again for no apparent reason would be stupid.

Last edited by Masgrtgr; 06-07-2007 at 03:20 PM.
Masgrtgr is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Knights of the Old Republic > Game Discussion > The Unknown Regions > KOTOR III Characters