lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Campaign at Kamino
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 11-07-2005, 03:35 PM   #1
existy
Rookie

Campaign at Kamino

Once I got to the objective to destroy the things inside the cloning facility, I spawned as boba fett and ran to the front door which was guarded by two auto-turrets and 1023034903494994594 jet troopers, so I turned and went to the side entrance where I fought Rail Arc Trooper after Rail Arc Trooper after Rail Arc Trooper and they kept re-spawning. Well after fighting 409895896895 of them I made it to the door which wouldn't even open! So any strategies for this level?

Sig by Princess Lyla
existy is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 11-07-2005, 03:49 PM   #2
T10
Rookie

You need to stop trying to fight off the bots and go for the objective. Use sprints, rolls, jetpacks, whatever. You have to get to the room and do serious damage. Use rockets, then detpacks, then blasters. Explosives work best, so TDs are good as well. Just blow the stuff up instead of your enemies.

INSERT_USELESS_INFORMATION_HERE>
T10 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 11-07-2005, 06:31 PM   #3
zerted
Click Center of Circle: O

If you can fight off "409895896895" Rail Arc Troopers, why can't you beat "1023034903494994594 jet troopers"? I find those rail troopers to be much harder to destroy: they fire much faster.

(I may not agree with thoughts posted under this name)
Looking for a mature clan? Checkout www.rdhclan.net
email/PM me for more info
zerted is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 11-07-2005, 06:33 PM   #4
MachineCult
Vincit Amor Patria

Quote:
Originally Posted by zerted
If you can fight off "409895896895" Rail Arc Troopers, why can't you beat "1023034903494994594 jet troopers"? I find those rail troopers to be much harder to destroy: they fire much faster.
Good point.

I finished the level as Boba Fett, I jetpacked up and landed on the Gunship and destroyed it while standing on it as it hovered around.

"For where ever there is a n00b, there is MachineCult to make him cry and cringe."
- Halo_92

Last edited by MachineCult; 11-07-2005 at 06:44 PM.
MachineCult is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 11-07-2005, 06:44 PM   #5
McCusto
Veteran

I wasn't playing as Boba Fett at that part, but the Shocktrooper is quite effective against those two gunships.

McCusto is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 11-07-2005, 07:07 PM   #6
Commander Obi-Wan
Gold Standard

Current Game: BioShock 2
Forum Veteran 
I agree....with McCusto....they Shocktrooper is very effective against the two gunships.

Commander Obi-Wan is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 11-08-2005, 04:48 PM   #7
RaV™
I Came I Saw I Conquered

The nice thing about destroying the gunships is when you destroy one of them, I beleive you can see the other on the other side of the map, and I used rockets to destroy it from the landing where you destroy one of the two first.

http://img135.imageshack.us/img135/6469/ssigvv2.gif
Changed pic to link. Please find a sig pic that is in line with our sig rules, 500X120 and 80kb max, Forum Rules. ~ SWK Staff
RaV™ is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 11-08-2005, 08:36 PM   #8
existy
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by zerted
Cause I'm good

Anyways; Of the three entrances to the cloning facility. (left, center, and right) Which is best? Keep in mind rail arc troopers are on both side entrances and turrets in the center.

Sig by Princess Lyla
existy is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 11-08-2005, 08:43 PM   #9
deamonomic

how powerful are the turents?

and thus yoda said "whoop your ass i will, yes"

waaaaa jeeedddiii

geeks are not afriad of hell. we know how to get around the fire wall.

"judge not, lest ye be judged"

"an act is not a true act of kindness unless the person preforming the act is doing so with out expecting so much as a second thought or thank you from the other person. " - me
deamonomic is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 11-09-2005, 04:48 AM   #10
Darth Alec
Forumite

I found Kamino easy. The only problem was when I fought the jets and snips. But using the engineenir (sp?) I used the healing pack to survive and shotgun to destroy them.

I am a High Admiral of the Imperial fleet.

Serving the Empire is my destiny, and only Sidious is my lord.

Two starwars parodys...

Starwars gangsta rap

Robot chicken
Darth Alec is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 11-09-2005, 07:03 PM   #11
Commander Obi-Wan
Gold Standard

Current Game: BioShock 2
Forum Veteran 
I found Kamino as one of the easiest levels in the campaign. Though I did something stupid so I decide to restart the level. I jumped over the edgw with Boba Fett thinking that my Jetpack was useable, when it wasn't.

Commander Obi-Wan is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 11-10-2005, 04:25 AM   #12
PoiuyWired
Unregistered User

Yeah, its easy. Just stick to an ammo droid as a shocktrooper(stand on it if you like!) and spam missiles... it won't take long before the two are destroyed... easier if one of them take flight... bigger target, and I think there is a sweetspot at its belly, from behind.
PoiuyWired is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 11-10-2005, 09:07 AM   #13
MachineCult
Vincit Amor Patria

By the way existy, there are small panels by the side of the locked doors that you have to destroy so the door can open.

"For where ever there is a n00b, there is MachineCult to make him cry and cringe."
- Halo_92

MachineCult is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 11-10-2005, 09:09 AM   #14
Darth Alec
Forumite

Quote:
Originally Posted by commanderobiwan
I found Kamino as one of the easiest levels in the campaign. Though I did something stupid so I decide to restart the level. I jumped over the edgw with Boba Fett thinking that my Jetpack was useable, when it wasn't.
You can use the jetpack, just tap jump twice, its usually a little laggy though.
I found that out when I over shoot the rail with Boba! Not really a pleasent experiance....

I am a High Admiral of the Imperial fleet.

Serving the Empire is my destiny, and only Sidious is my lord.

Two starwars parodys...

Starwars gangsta rap

Robot chicken
Darth Alec is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 06-09-2007, 01:49 AM   #15
V-129
Rookie

what?

what do you mean there were like 100 million jet troopers. are you exagerating or drunk because theres no way there would be that many.
V-129 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 06-09-2007, 10:50 AM   #16
CLONECOMMANDER501

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darth Alec
You can use the jetpack, just tap jump twice, its usually a little laggy though.
I found that out when I over shoot the rail with Boba! Not really a pleasent experiance....

You cannot use your jet pack at all when you have a flag.

And of course he was exagerating, Even the FBI's computers would never be able to handle that much troopers.

CLONECOMMANDER501 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > SWBattlefront.net (SWBF I & II) > Star Wars Battlefront II > Strategy > Campaign at Kamino