lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: EffectsED issue
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 06-13-2007, 03:08 AM   #1
Fmmm
Lurker

EffectsED issue

I am trying to mod force lightning into a bunch of particles as opposed to electricity, I accomplished this easily by using one segment with a spawn count of 1 - 3. The thing is I want the particles to travel pretty far since this is meant for visual effects in a video. I don't care wether its within the bounds that will actually deal damage. To accomplish this I gave the particle a rather large lifetime. I flagged the particle to kill its effect on impact and run a simple effect that leaves a slice decal on w/e it hit. This works fine in effectsEd. The effect kills, the slice appears, all is well. But when I bring it into jka, the effect doesnt kill nor does the slice appear, it merely goes through everything. It deals damage just fine but the visual effects are what im after. Any ideas on what my issue might be?
Fmmm is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > JediKnight Series > Editing Central > General Editing > EffectsED issue