lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: What's NOT available in Mac version?
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 06-15-2007, 10:14 AM   #1
Ozzel
Lurker

Question What's NOT available in Mac version?

Hi all. My first post on these forums.

I have the MAC version of SWBF. I got it second hand so I don't have the manual. (Any idea where I can download one as PDF?)

I read somewhere that the Jabba's Palace map is not available in the Mac version, and I am having the darndest time trying to get the recon droid to work as well. I'm beginning to think there's no recon droid in the Mac version! Here's what I'm doing and please tell me if I'm doing it wrong: I play as a sniper, I select my secondary weapon (F key), which is a pistol. Then I hit my secondary fire button (right mouse button) and my guy throws a grenade. No recon droid.

Additionally, under audio options all I can select for output is stereo mode. I cannot select mono, 5.1 or anything else. Why is that?

Also, during game play there's a very annoying crackling static sound through speakers or headphones. It gives me a headache!

I love the game, but the Mac version seems to be lacking features and has serious audio quality problems. Are there any fixes? What am I doing wrong?
Ozzel is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 06-15-2007, 12:44 PM   #2
jawathehutt
Its 5 o'clock somewhere

Current Game: Deus Ex forever
You have to switch secondary weapon to recon droid, you switched the primary weapon.

"Everyone that posts here is aware of the game, thanks though." ET
Chad Dumeer, Deus Ex: "When government surveillance and intimidation is called "freedom from terrorism" or "liberation from crime", freedom and liberty have become words without meanings."
"Es lebe die Freiheit!"(Freedom lives)
Hans Scholl
"It is Lucasarts"~ LordJhredmo
jawathehutt is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > SWBattlefront.net (SWBF I & II) > Star Wars Battlefront > General Discussion > What's NOT available in Mac version?