lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Consortium and TIE Defenders
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 05-25-2007, 07:09 PM   #1
dc33
Lurker

Consortium and TIE Defenders

I corrupted one Aeten II with piracy. This lets the Consortium (me) use TIE Defenders. Should I replace both my StarVipers and Skiprays with them? Or should I just replace one? Or maybe none at all even?

Last edited by dc33; 05-25-2007 at 07:27 PM.
dc33 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 06-01-2007, 11:31 AM   #2
ddaazz
Lurker

i'd phase out all your skiprays for TIE defenders simply because they have better armour as well as lasers to target any fighters that attack them
i'd keep ur starvipers because the buzz droid special is useful and they have a fvery fast rate of fire and are ideal to use as rapid response units
ddaazz is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 07-06-2007, 06:35 AM   #3
blacksunpirate
Lurker

Kudos on getting the TIE Defenders. IMO they are far better than Skiprays. They're faster, more powerful and have an Ion Cannon. Keep some of your Starvipers, they're useful for scouting out the enemy and also have Buzz Droids which are effective against TIE Interceptors and X-Wings.

BSP
blacksunpirate is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Empire At War > EaW General Discussion > Prepare For Ground Assault! > Consortium and TIE Defenders