lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Jedi Knights: Masters of the Force (Rewriten)
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 06-13-2007, 09:15 AM   #161
Black Knight of Keno
Darth Tepe of today

Roleplayer 
Emukiel threw the lightsaber at Asa, the force guiding it not to hit her, but instead the innards of the computer, cutting through many critical pieces of the computer. As he withdrew the lightsaber back into his hand, everything in the room shut down except for the lights. The computer was quite dead now.

"Stepping stones. Hundreds of innocent stepping stones" Emukiel mumbled as he shut down the lightsaber and clipped it to his utility belt.
"If the will of the force is with you, then I cannot disagree with you. However, I find myself thinking that before this is over, you shall see that your view of the will of the force was wrong" the Weequay said before walking to Uie'sha, raising him from the ground with the Force and levitating the half-bothan in the air infront of him as they walked down the corridor, vanishing from Asa's sight.

When Emukiel got outside, he indeed noticed that not only was his ship waiting for him outside with Feirod sitting on the ramp, none of the others were yet out. The main entrance was cut through by a high-powered laser beam that made a similar cut to that of a lightsaber. As Emukiel walked behind Uie'sha's floating body to the small medical section of the ship, Feirod joined him.
"I see you found my secret weapon?" Emukiel noted as he set the half-bothan on the bed and turned on the GH-8 meddroid, which was the latest from Chiewab Amalgamated Pharmaceuticals Company.
"Yes. The AI helped a bit, thought" Feirod answered and looked as thedroid moved in to take care of Uie'Sha.
"You don't kid around when it comes to medical assistance, huh?" the equine continued and got only the shake of Emukiel's head as a response before they left the medical area and went to the cockpit.
"I've never seen a composite-beam turret before. Where'd you get one from?" Feirod asked as they sat down.
"I found a crashed LAAT/i on Geonosis once. Took the turret and the reactor, then installed them on this baby" Emukiel explained as he started hitting switches.
"This is a good ship. The extra hull plating I've added on top and below the ship give room to hide lots of neat tricks. But now I think it's time to try and find out what's keeping the others. Sarge, scan the building for all lifeforms" Emukiel said and watched as a holoprojection started to blink in between the two, showing the building and then the lifeforms

"Our posturings, our imagined self-importance,
the delusion that we have some privileged position in the universe,
are challenged by this point of pale light.
Our planet is a lonely speck in the great enveloping cosmic dark.
In our obscurity – in all this vastness – there is no hint that help will come from elsewhere to save us from ourselves.
"

- Carl Sagan

Last edited by Black Knight of Keno; 06-13-2007 at 11:32 AM.
Black Knight of Keno is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 06-13-2007, 11:27 AM   #162
Shana
Future Trophy Wife

Current Game: League of Legends
Roleplayer 
Morbiöus opened his eyes. Val-Kan walked outside of the shadows again.

- "Those Ancient Jedi are proving to be a handful for Asa and Orpheus. I thought you said this girl had potential, nevertheless I have a few contacts still waiting to help out" - Val-Kan said and took a holoprojector in his hands, he covered his face with the mask and put on the hood. An image of three men in hoods and one big bluish alien stood there.

- "Marka, open the blast doors to our friends, seems they have fallen behind and we have a schedule to meet" - Val-Kan said and turned off the projector after Marka Ragnos nodded at him.

The installation suddenly shook as the Blast doors opened from the hangar. Marka Ragnos along with three other ancient Sith lords stood there concentrating to get the blast doors opened. Exar Kun, Freedon Nadd and Naga Sadow stood next to Marka Ragnos, all of them bearing the Seren Symbol in their right hands.

Formerly known as "Miracle"

No puedo olvidarte
sacarte de mi
respiro, no puedo
me ahoga mirarte,
pensarte
sal de mi piel...

Belinda - Sal de mi piel
Shana is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 06-14-2007, 07:30 AM   #163
Aliies
Rookie

"Touchy..." Asa chuckled, pulling her APDA free from the scorched remains of the security console. "Apparently this is going to be easier than I thought..." she muttered to herself, sensing the presence of the four revived Lords.
She replaced the hood over her masked head and proceeded back to the docking bay, back through the desolated remains of the blast doors she had 'opened' and seeing the hangar doors being pried back, the groaning metal working furiously against the rigorous servo mechanisms that held it in place now that the power was deactivated.

Everything had gone to plan, the Jedi were engaged with the arrogant Sith Orpheus and that old Weequay believed her to be a mere puppet as with her Seren masters. Perfect she smiled to herself silently as she boarded the ship preparing for departure, hardly acknowledging the four Seren-Sith that followed behind her.
Aliies is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 06-26-2007, 09:17 PM   #164
Flamehart
The Commander

((Just so that everyone knows...nobody can really post unless Orpheus makes his move, or I'm just going to cut him dead with a single slice in my next post. I'm sorry, but we've waited far too long))

Check out my fictional novel writing project, Immortal Judgement, at my dA page.
http://shadowwolf471.deviantart.com
Flamehart is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 06-27-2007, 01:31 AM   #165
Aliies
Rookie

((agreed, no offense to Orpheus though... if you do, then at least make it sound like he made a decent attempt, not just... slash... thousands of years-old Sith Lord and he didn't even move XD))
Old 06-27-2007, 02:37 AM   #166
Flamehart
The Commander

((I will, however, I just mean in the efficiency of one slashing post rather than the several posting attempts it would have been. I give him a few days more, if he doesn't respond, Orpheus' kicking the dust.))

Check out my fictional novel writing project, Immortal Judgement, at my dA page.
Old 06-29-2007, 03:32 PM   #167
Shana
Future Trophy Wife

Roleplayer 
((Well Orpheus has not been around and it's been a whole week, so I guess Strider as a coordinator and vicepresident of this thread will decide what to do since it's his character and an absent player's))

No puedo olvidarte
sacarte de mi
respiro, no puedo
me ahoga mirarte,
pensarte
sal de mi piel...

Belinda - Sal de mi piel
Old 06-30-2007, 02:59 AM   #168
Flamehart
The Commander

((I suppose the generous thing to do would be to let him flee, to where I don't know, but that way it at least lets him stay in for another arrival later. I'm busy now though and it's already late, so the post will be forthcoming in the morning or within the next day or so))

Old 07-04-2007, 05:17 PM   #169
Aliies
Rookie

((If this doesn't move on soon, I'm gonna have to drop out... sorry guys, got another project on the go, just finished the Wikipedia entry for the last one... Busy... Numerous other things such as Finding Job, Buying a house, the usual...))
Old 07-06-2007, 01:20 AM   #170
Shana
Future Trophy Wife

Roleplayer 
((Gotta wait til Flamehart posts))

No puedo olvidarte
sacarte de mi
respiro, no puedo
me ahoga mirarte,
pensarte
sal de mi piel...

Belinda - Sal de mi piel
Old 07-07-2007, 10:26 PM   #171
Flamehart
The Commander

((Honestly, with the way things are, theres only three or four people left on the roleplaying forum. My motivation to continue is dwindling, just to make it aware to everyone else. It's not personal to anyone, it's just lack of activity is not such a great driving force to keep going.))

The fight was brief, though intense. The blades locked and clashed, Strider's blue blade moving in a swift flurry around Orpheus, his own unique style being of nothing anyone had ever seen before. Orpheus put up a good fight, however was not a match for the thousand-year veteran Sith Hunter. Their blades clashed briefly then Strider forced Orpheus' blade to the ground and kicked to the side, knocking his hilt from his hand. He swirled around after the kick and drove his blade forward, running the blade through the Sith Lord's stomach. He deactivated the blade and hooked it on his hilt as Orpheus crumpled to the ground, dead. He raised his hands towards the remaining opponents in a threatening gesture and glared, daring any of them now to come forward to fight him.

((The thread starter can control it from here. My job was merely to remove Orpheus to allow the rest of the Jedi to progress.))

Old 07-30-2007, 08:50 AM   #172
Nancy Allen``
Banned

I have a character if that's okay.

"Why not Mara instead of Jaden? She was a Sith after all."
Alixe offering some stinging advice on hunting down the Sith

Name: Alixe Medcraft
Species: Human
Appearance: Her dark skin has paled with age, her green eyes are dimmer than they were and the hair that's growing back after she went bald is grey. Alixe bears the scars of many battles, including a cybernetic leg that she hates yet was forced to have after an incident on Hoth.
Homeworld: Deralia
Equipment: Believing that bigger is better Alixe uses a concussion rifle to get by the defences of the Sith. She also pack thermal detonators to drive ot the enemy and trip mines to spring ambushes.
Bio: Alixe Medcraft began her life of conflict as a member of the Trade Federation in the Old Republic, who she loyally served until they set their sites on Naboo. Upon hearing that the planet's queen was to be taken into slavery she defected, not agreeing with their methods. She helped fight against the droid army before continuing her career as a soldier. She would have liked Amidala to remain as queen but understood the reasoning behind stepping down and remained a loyal guardian for Naboo, loyalty that would be rewarded when Amidala, now a senator, was targeted for assassination. Alixe was sent to work with the Jedi in guarding her. While Obi Wan and Anakin protected Amidala herself Alixe was provided a Jedi Knight to watch over her, Aayla Secura. Using her skills as a sniper she provided overwatch for the senate as well as Amidala's Naboo retreat. When the Clone Wars began however Alixe was taken from the front lines, instead being used solely for defending where the conflict might spread. It was because of this that she was one of the last to learn of Palpatine's conquering of the galaxy, first learning of it when she heard of Amidala's death. A subsequent strike on Coroscant failed and when Alixe learnt the full details including the slaughter of the Jedi, she went mad. She made it her mission to hunt down, torture and kill the Clone armies, in fact even those in the Empire were horrified by the depths she would stoop to for revenge. Alixe was called back to Naboo to defend it from the Empire where she again failed, where she stewed in her anger until the Rebel Alliance came looking for her. Alixe thought they would be slaughtered but nonetheless agreed to help, eventually working with Jan Ors as a commando. She had her leg sliced off on Hoth and her days as a soldier, it appeared, were over. For a time she stubbornly refused to have a cybernetic one grafted onto her, but finally agreed because the opportunity was given to her to hunt down the Emperor's Hand, Mara Jade. Alixe saw this as a way of possibly getting to the Emperor himself and hounded the young Sith even after the destruction of the Death Star and Palpatine's death, even though she would later admit that her revenge against Sidious was complete and it was only to keep Mara from attacking the New Republic. Alixe still feels at odds with Mara Jade because of who she was, however she recognises the ill feelings within her and wants to be able to put them aside. Even though she is really too old and her body isn't meant to be fighting anymore Alixe still acts as an advisor and is willing to take up arms again given half an excuse.
Nancy Allen`` is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > JediKnight Series > Community > Star Wars Roleplaying > Jedi Knights: Masters of the Force (Rewriten)