lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Zombies Attack! RPG
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 12-02-2006, 06:10 AM   #121
St. Jimmy

Pushing himself up from the ground, St. Jimmy's zombie spoke in quiet, slurred, words: "Holy ****! this is it! I've always wanted to do this. NOW'S MY CHANCE!" He looked down to check out the damage, and grimaced. His ribcage was completely collapsed, he had a really bad muscle pain in his neck, and his shirt was ripped for crap's sake. There was a big, gaping crater-like hole where his chest used to be, it was collapsed inwards and it had bloodied the whole lower half of his body. Most of the mess was now turning black. Anyway, back to the once out of a lifetime opportunity. He shaped his hands so his fingers looked decidedly jagged, and the top half of his body turned to his left. THRILLER!!!! "Wo0! This rocks!" He began to do possibly the coolest dance in the history of cool dances. Yes, ladies and gentlemen, the legendary dance of the zombies from Michael Jackson's Thriller. Note: If you haven't seen it, WATCH IT ON FREAKING YOUTUBE RIGHT NOW!!!!!!! WATCH THE WHOLE DAMN VIDEO-CLIP THING! So anyway, He's full rockin the whole damn mall up and down, and all the nearby zombies full just start rockin' out to thriller as well. They danced so hard it was like awesomefest 2006. THRILLER!!!! The music was part of your soul. You didn't have to physically hear it, (although, everyone did anyway.) It was part of YOU.

I want Poopdog, and ONLY poopdog to finish it off for me.

The following tale of alien encounter is true and by true, I mean false. Its all lies. But they're entertaining lies, and in the end isn't that the real truth? The answer is no.
St. Jimmy is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 12-02-2006, 01:15 PM   #122
DarthAve
Yeezy

LFN Staff Member Forum Veteran 
(You get Ave. Point and laughs at Jimmy)

"I could do that when I was alive." Ave looked at Jimmy dancing. She looked all gross too, but you could barely see cause she was wearing a turtleneck, and boots, and a trench. So pretty much all her skin was covered but her face, which was tinted a dark greenish. Her hair was still blue and she still looked pimp carrying all her stolen Gucci purses. She had a bruise on her cheek from where Crawfork roundhouse kicked her in the face. "Yeah, I did the thriller dance when our marching band played it. I have skills to pay the bills, fool." Ave gave him a stolen purse and walked off to join the Phantom/Christine jam session.
DarthAve is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 12-02-2006, 11:12 PM   #123
St. Jimmy

Yeah... I still want Poopdog to do it.

The following tale of alien encounter is true and by true, I mean false. Its all lies. But they're entertaining lies, and in the end isn't that the real truth? The answer is no.
St. Jimmy is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 12-02-2006, 11:15 PM   #124
DarthAve
Yeezy

Well...TO BAD! D:
Old 12-03-2006, 01:03 AM   #125
Miss_Mayhem

*coughSimpsonsreferencecough*
And then some crazed reporter and her fellow camera crew busted in, running past the zo,mis and filming. SWAT dudes fired, but due to the Startrooper Law they did little harm.

"Damn! Free liberal press!" The guy that killed Mayhem cursed.

"They wont hit US, we're the good guys somehow and due to the Startrooper Law they will miss, only add to the tension ..Make sure to get my boobs in the shot ..." The peppy blonde reporter snapped with the dazzling white smile she had bought, groming her hair. The camera man gave her a thumbs up, panning the camera around to get a full view of the destruction, settling on the reporter. none of the zombies charged. They wanted to get on tv.

"This is Cookie Kuwanne of NCBC news, number one on the West side, reporting at the zombie infested Microsoft Mall. As you can see, the zombies are pretty ugly and ferocious ... Botox does wonders for the living dead, girls! And ooh, move the camera Lennord! These zombies are dancing!" She pointed away off the screen, and Lennord heeded.

Mayhem took her chance and rushed up, now with her cellphone magically in hand, "uhh...dont run away! I got something you might want to hear on TomKat!" Cookie, just froze, scared stiff while Mayhem played the recording...
Miss_Mayhem is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 12-03-2006, 01:11 AM   #126
DarthAve
Yeezy

"Hey sup?" Ave said walking up to the cameras with her stolen purses and a phantom mask on to hide the zombie flesh. "Yeah, I'm just rocking to the Phantoms." She pointed to Michael Crawford butsing out some mad pipes while Emmy Rossum and Gererd Butler sang 'Point of no Return'.

"Yeah, this is Lon's mask." Ave said. Lon than appeared on the camera and was all rawr. Cookie fainted then at the horra! "FLESH!!" Mayhem and Ave yelled. Then they precedied to eat the reporter.
Old 12-03-2006, 01:36 AM   #127
Poopdogjr

So is this the official ending of it now? Or is this just another side story of the whole saga?

NE wayz here goes. Wizard had succeded in getting more signatures then Ross. He had done the impossible. He gloated in his victory. He was so confident that he summoned up an ULTIMATE BOOMBOX. The animaition for it was a 5 minute long FMV and many people lost intrest in what was going on for that period of time. some got coffee. Others stabbed eachother with sharp objects found about. When it was finally over, the Wizard had used all his MP points and boombox materia. But he had created an undead boombox which was supa evil. He then put in a CD from the future. (He's a magicain, he can go into the future and buy future CDs, as long as they aren't mp3 incompatible or some other lame wizard restricitons that are lame. The futre CD was micheal Jackson's thriller. Re-made in the future by freak micheal jackson in a vain attempt at milking his name to get money to pay off children he has molested and or eaten.

This Cd was cursed too. He put it in and turned the volume to 10! He started it up. Windows and stuff started shattering. But he wasn't satisfied. He turned it up to 11. Zombies started all dancing to the beat. And also exploding cuz, thier zombie brains couldn't take the explosion of jacksonness. Freakin stuff was exploding and dying left and right, but he wanted more to celebrate his evil victory for Pirate. HE waved his wand and magically made the volume knob get a 12! which he then turned the volume to. Zombies were begging him not to, as their zombieness couldn't keep up with the Jacksonness. But it didn't matter. The bar was raised. Zombies started dancing supa fast and supa crazy to a supa evil cd, played on a supa evil boom box, summoned by a supa evil wiazard, working for a supa evil pirate.

Ross was pissed. He had he gone on a murdering spree for nothing? What would happen if Pirate actually won the election? Would he make a better president then George Bush? What is the current time condition in China land right now? All these questions raced through his head. And then pee started racing down his pants. HARD. So hard it ripped a hole at the bottom of his pants. So hard that it made a dent in the floor, and then proceded to smash through the floor at and extreme speed causing parts of the floor to even catch fire.

He pissed his pants not in fear, or lack of bathroom breaks or bowel control. This was NINJA ANGER PEE. And not a force known on this planet or any other planet for that matter could contain such a torrent of powa and anger. It traveled through the Earth's crust made a straight line throuhgout the entire planet. It bored thrugh rock and metal that humans even thousands of years in the future would deem unbreakeable except from ninja urine. It sliced through the strongest and sharpest diamonds like they were gummi bears melting in the sun. It eventually busted out in Australia somewhere as an insanely massive pee volcano. The eurption could be seen from space as millions of gallons of pee shot up throught the Earths on placid crust into and explosion of yellow. The whole planet was moved off it's axis. Thousands were killed.

But they all died with smiles on their faces. For even as they were drowning in urine, they took solace in the fact that they knew this pee meant that a pirate or a wizard somewhere had an ass whuppin' commin to them. And it would be glorious. Ross finally stpped peeing. Everyone just stared. He had his head down, so you still couldn't see his face. But you knew he was supa mad. Also he farted real loud. And it sounded like it might have been a messy one. But it wasn't, cuz Ninja don't roll like that son.

Ross spun backwards, in a swirling motion of awesomeness and magic. And then whipped around again throwing his shiled at like 50000000000 km/cm/mm/mph/lightyears an hour right at Wizard. It was supa fast like. It created a sonic boom, and killed 5 babies in nearby states.You could barely even see it. All you could make out were some major speed lines. And it was headed straight for Wizard's dome piece.....

Poopdogjr is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 12-03-2006, 01:48 AM   #128
DarthAve
Yeezy

(That's a dramatic ending. I'll jazz it up a little.)
"Wow." Ave said crawling out of rubble. "HE has issues!"

Funny music played than the screen went black and the credits rolled.

"gayest. movie. ever." Said a fat guy named Greg in the audiance.
Old 12-03-2006, 01:56 AM   #129
Poopdogjr

I like that fat guy.

Old 12-03-2006, 01:57 AM   #130
DarthAve
Yeezy

The fat guy has no name. Let's call him Greg.
Old 12-03-2006, 01:59 AM   #131
Poopdogjr

He needs a backstory. Full of suspense and drama. Also explosions, dogs and magic.

Old 12-03-2006, 02:07 AM   #132
DarthAve
Yeezy

OK!!

Greg Stapleton was born in Kentucky. He lived a simple life, that of a fat kid! He grew up and opened a game resale shop. It closed because it got BLOWNED UP BY DRUNK PIRATES!! He made a frowney face. Although he still had his ticket to see They Might Be Giants in concert. So he went to the concert and ROCKEDD!! Than he got a puppy named Corr Jr. Named after Samual Corriander, his cousin from an RPG FARRRRRRRRRR off into another website. He decided one day to see the latest zombie film ZOMBIES ATTACK!! with his fat girlfriend Claire, which is a fat girl's name. This movie sucked, so he went home and played WoW for a loooooooooonggggg time. He died in 2016, because he get's stabbed, after standing in line for two weeks to buy a game system, by a ghetto fool that wants to steal his PS7.
Old 12-03-2006, 02:22 AM   #133
Miss_Mayhem

And she danced. Mayhem danced while eating the reporter's brain. And she 'sploded too. Other weird stuff happened too. The screen faded to black, Mayhem's guts on the floor ... and the credits rolled

... A movie brought to you by WishyWashy Alternate Universe Productions ...
... Directed by the collaberative efforts of Quentin Tarantino, Sophia Coppola, Peter Jackson, Stephen Speilberg, and Tim Burton ...
... Production by Jerry Bruckheimer ...
.... Starring ....

Mayhem got up from her seat, throwing her popcorn to the floor, "I was played by her? She wasn't bad, her acting was actually real good but she didn't really look like me ... she looked alot hawtter!". Epert and Roepert who had been a row behind her got up, flashing the screen a thumbs-down and wistfully walked away, "Too short and the pacing was questionable ... the choreagraphy was slapdash at best ..." Gloria's fat inner critic , Jasper had been watching from an armrest, spewing obceneties none would dare type.

Mayhem sighed and turned to face her friends as the movie lights began to litgh back up, "We spent all our money to fund this? Sure it was cool to be in a movie and all but face it : it sucked. I still dont get what just happened..."

"Wanna get some Jamba AND Juice?" Someone asked. "Sure" the RD gang all said. And like that, ignoring the theme music playing in the background, the RD gang walked out of the theater and into the neighboring mall for smoothies...

FIN
Old 12-03-2006, 02:30 AM   #134
DarthAve
Yeezy

"So now this Zombie RPG is turning into a real life RPG?" Ave asked. "I WANT MY BLUE HAIR!!!"
"Yep, it's real life!" Said a random Smon fangirl. "MARRY ME BRANDON!!!!"
Smon ran away from teh fangirl.
"I want a fanboy." Ave sulked and made a face like this :'<
Old 12-03-2006, 02:41 AM   #135
Miss_Mayhem

... I dunno. See, this is the thing about RP's that actually end. RP's are suppose to suffer a slow agonizing death. If they actually *end*, it's hard to tell who ends it and how, and not everyone agrees. The ZA! RP is over, we basically all sunk our cash into making the movie, which was the whole LAST 4 PAGES and were dissapointed (well DUH). If it turns into an real-life RP though, that's cool too...
Old 12-03-2006, 02:44 AM   #136
DarthAve
Yeezy

I say it be real life, cause I've never been in a 4 page RPG. Xp
Old 12-03-2006, 12:39 PM   #137
Halo_92

Wait! i must do a news report on this issue at the microsoft mall!!!!

Give me a day to do this before completly closing it down, Though it might take awhile.(Caus I'm going to church)

It will be an awesome report covering pretty much everyone involved.(Yes, even you jmac) Covering events That happened and such things such as that.
Halo_92 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 07-15-2007, 07:41 PM   #138
Davinq
I wear a fez now

Current Game: Portal
Revived to refresh memories.

This is a really good read.

Davinq is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 07-18-2007, 07:50 PM   #139
Miss_Mayhem

Oh hell yeah! I loved this RP - every now and then I will leaf through because it was just that good. Good times man, good times . . .
Old 08-05-2007, 12:52 PM   #140
Poopdogjr

I love this.

Old 09-08-2007, 02:13 AM   #141
JoeDoe 2.0
n - 1

Anybody got a cupcake?

JoeDoe 2.0 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 10-01-2007, 10:06 PM   #142
Davinq
I wear a fez now

Current Game: Portal
Nope, try that unicycling clown with a bomb in each hand.

Davinq is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Psychonauts Discussion at Razputin's Domain > Razputin's Domain Forums > Sasha's Role-Playing Experiments > Zombies Attack! RPG