lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Trying to Uninstall KotOR I But isnt working...
Post a new thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-10-2007, 07:14 PM   #1
AkiraSWKotOR
Lurker

Trying to Uninstall KotOR I But isnt working...

Hello Guys (Say it plz when i am posting in the wrong section).

Well somewhere in the past i've Uninstalled KotOR because of some reasons like It didn't Work on Vista etc. and I needed to Uninstall.
I could Uninstall then Reinstall for the first time but the second Reinstalled it then I was puttin some mods like: Bastila Romance :P It didn't work( the MOD)
So i was going to Unistall again it worked( the Game wasn't anymore in the Add & Remove Programs) it was gone.
( now the Weirdest thing ever) I Could play without the Installation because There wasnt a tab with Install on the third time. So I was going to Uninstall it again But the Game didn't Respond it is responding to all other tabs but not on Uninstall.

----Edit----

By the way i can put mod in the Override Folder but then the Mods doesn't work. It's really weird There is no icon of the game in Add & Remove Programs and still I can play KotOR I. So please people help me.

So Guys Please Help me I Beg u all please.

Last edited by AkiraSWKotOR; 11-14-2007 at 12:00 PM.
AkiraSWKotOR is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Knights of the Old Republic > Trouble Shooting > The Work Bench > Trying to Uninstall KotOR I But isnt working...