lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Lego Star Wars 3
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 06-15-2007, 10:08 PM   #1
CLONECOMMANDER501

Lego Star Wars 3

What would you like to see in a Lego Star Wars 3? Me? Bigger maps and diauloge.

CLONECOMMANDER501 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 06-15-2007, 10:44 PM   #2
Commander Obi-Wan
Gold Standard

Current Game: BioShock 2
Forum Veteran 
I don't really think that there will be one unless it expands into EU. But, the closest you'll get to our knowledge is the Lego Star Wars: Complete Trilogy set that is coming out this fall. Though, it's really more of Lego Star Wars 2.5.

Commander Obi-Wan is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 06-17-2007, 05:50 PM   #3
Gargoyle King
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Commander Obi-Wan
I don't really think that there will be one unless it expands into EU. But, the closest you'll get to our knowledge is the Lego Star Wars: Complete Trilogy set that is coming out this fall. Though, it's really more of Lego Star Wars 2.5.
Yeah LSW: The Complete Trilogy is a combination of the 2 games with a few extras thrown in (such as levels). I'd like to see Lego Star Wars: Bricks of the Old Republic but it will never happen, still i can always hope......
Gargoyle King is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 06-19-2007, 08:50 PM   #4
CLONECOMMANDER501

I have a good feeling that they may try making it, LA really is starting to please us with the 3 new games.

CLONECOMMANDER501 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 06-20-2007, 05:23 PM   #5
Commander Obi-Wan
Gold Standard

Forum Veteran 
Quote:
Originally Posted by CLONECOMMANDER501
I have a good feeling that they may try making it, LA really is starting to please us with the 3 new games.
Really? I'm getting the idea that people are somewhat pissed off with the releases of the Lego Star Wars: Complete Saga contemplation, Star Wars: Battlefront Renegade Squadron and Fracture. I think that people would rather see such titles of "Star Wars Battlefront III" (assuming that the new PSP game isn't that), Republic Commando II, and most notably, Knights of the Old Republic III.

Regarding a new, complete version of a Lego Star Wars game. I really hope they don't create one. I think most of the Star Wars gamers out there would rather see one of the few titles I listed above rather than a third Lego Star Wars game.

Last edited by Commander Obi-Wan; 06-20-2007 at 05:34 PM. Reason: punctuation
Old 06-20-2007, 05:47 PM   #6
Jeff
Rating: Awesome

Current Game: SWTOR
Imperialist Meatbags Guild Officer The Walking Carpets Guild Officer Notable contributor LFN Staff Member 
I highly doubt any more LSW games will be made aside from the Complete Saga. They've already done the original trilogy and the prequel trilogy so it would seem out of place to make one in another period.

Follow me on Twitter
Follow StarWarsMMO.net on Twitter | Like us on Facebook
Jeff is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 06-21-2007, 05:14 AM   #7
PoiuyWired
Unregistered User

LSW3, LSW:Holiday Special?

I mean, it would be nice if they do a version after the tv series is out. But not in the near future.
PoiuyWired is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 06-26-2007, 09:03 AM   #8
shadowtrooper69
Rookie

lucas arts should start making seqals, not some new series that will probably end up sucking.
shadowtrooper69 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 08-06-2007, 06:17 PM   #9
Darth Sean
Rookie

Quote:
Really? I'm getting the idea that people are somewhat pissed off with the releases of the Lego Star Wars: Complete Saga contemplation, Star Wars: Battlefront Renegade Squadron and Fracture. I think that people would rather see such titles of "Star Wars Battlefront III" (assuming that the new PSP game isn't that), Republic Commando II, and most notably, Knights of the Old Republic III.

Regarding a new, complete version of a Lego Star Wars game. I really hope they don't create one. I think most of the Star Wars gamers out there would rather see one of the few titles I listed above rather than a third Lego Star Wars game.
i would like to see knights of the old republic three it would be soooo cooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooool.
Darth Sean is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 08-13-2007, 07:39 AM   #10
MeleeMaster
Rookie

What I'd like to see in Lego Star Wars:The Complete Saga is:

1.Attacking AI for allies, in other words have it so your ally NPCs can attack

2.Some sort of duel or battle mode where you can fight a character of your choosing or fight a friend in a 1 on 1 duel

3.More damaging lightsabers (in the games lightsabers do no more damage than the blasters)

4.Punches and kicks for Jedi (each Jedi/Sith could have a melee attack at the end of one of his power combos, like how Luke can do a kick on one of his power combos)

5.Faster Framerates

6.Less restricted customization of characters (when you want to give them hair, you can only give pink hair, can't give them jetpacks or thermal detonators or Boba's gun, why couldn't we have Darth Vaders chest piece, or make our character use Sidious's lightning)

7.Everything currently planned for the game.

Your auto-blocking is in vain! Only SP source code modification can allow you to block my desann-style attacks without being staggered now!
MeleeMaster is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 08-15-2007, 12:57 AM   #11
GeneralPloKoon
Just a Time Traveller

Current Game: Borderlands (PS3)
Do we really need another lego star wars game? Honestly, come'on guys!!
GeneralPloKoon is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 09-04-2007, 07:58 PM   #12
jessefett
Rookie

I say we need another one, first one was boring 2nd was great, but I dont know about this complete saga, I think they should release a download for those who already have the first 2 cause I aint gonna buy the new one for a few new things....And in my opinion they should give better controls for vehicles like have the mouse do the stearing for it, I had lots of trouble with that.

jessefett is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 09-10-2007, 01:57 AM   #13
Fettscommander
Rookie

As long as they keep it new and exciting with no repetition from the old games it should be good.

Never UNDER ESTIMATE a Jawa.
Fettscommander is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 09-28-2007, 11:53 PM   #14
hellhawk
Rookie

theis will be the last lego star wars but i asure you more lego batman and indy and tons of other crap are on there way...
hellhawk is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 10-04-2007, 12:44 PM   #15
rccar328
Forumite

I'm really looking forward to The Complete Saga, if only because I can get it for my DS (along with Force Unleashed). I wouldn't mind a LSW III, but I don't know what they'd base it on, except something out of the EU.

But, then, they're coming out with Lego Indiana Jones & Lego Batman, so I think it's pretty likely that Traveler's Tales is finished with the Star Wars title and is moving on to other things. Considering how much fun LSW I & II were, though, I figure Lego Indy & Batman ought to be pretty good games.

Let every nation know, whether it wishes us well or ill, that we shall pay any price, bear any burden, meet any hardship, support any friend, oppose any foe, in order to assure the survival and the success of liberty.
~John F. Kennedy

True Conservatism

rccar328 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 10-26-2007, 02:03 PM   #16
Darth Newfie
Rookie

Quote:
I think that people would rather see such titles of "Star Wars Battlefront III" (assuming that the new PSP game isn't that), Republic Commando II, and most notably, Knights of the Old Republic III
Well, most PSP versions of a series don't turn out to be a sequel. Such as Medal of Honor Heroes, Ace Combat X or Call of Duty: Roads to Victory. They are just PSP versions of the game. So Renegade Suadron probably isn't the same thing as Star Wars Battlefront 3

Mercs2.com Name = Lt. Josef
PivotPlace.org Name = Rambo
LucasForums Name = Darth Newfie

Please Free Radical, fix this game! ( SWBF )
Darth Newfie is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 11-17-2007, 07:18 PM   #17
GeneralPloKoon
Just a Time Traveller

Current Game: Borderlands (PS3)
ya know, i'm actually excited about getting the complete saga for some reason.....
GeneralPloKoon is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 12-16-2007, 07:10 PM   #18
Ferc Kast
Modder

Current Game: SWTOR
Helpful! Forum Veteran Contest winner - Fan Fiction Veteran Modder 
Before I would want a Lego Star Wars III, I would want the Complete Saga to be released for the PC. If there was to be a Lego Star Wars III, I'd definitely want it to be KotOR-themed.

Ferc Kast is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 12-25-2007, 05:00 PM   #19
Lordjedi
Forumite

Lego star wars would be better if the player could actually die!!! Its so easy
Lordjedi is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 12-25-2007, 06:59 PM   #20
Rev7
I'm a Mage

Current Game: CoD 5 WaW; Skate 2
Helpful! 
I think that Lego Star Wars would be better if you can actually hear the characters voices when they talk. My opinion though...

Rev7 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 12-31-2007, 02:16 PM   #21
Commander Obi-Wan
Gold Standard

Forum Veteran 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rev7
I think that Lego Star Wars would be better if you can actually hear the characters voices when they talk. My opinion though...
But that would ruin the point and humour of the game.

Old 01-18-2008, 07:47 PM   #22
Rev7
I'm a Mage

Current Game: CoD 5 WaW; Skate 2
Helpful! 
Eh, I guess you are right...

Rev7 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 01-20-2008, 07:19 PM   #23
urluckyday
Up all night to get lucky

Current Game: Red Orchestra 2
10 year veteran! Forum Veteran 
Dialogue would be great for like "special editions" of the games...it would follow suit with the Trilogy to release multiple versions, so why not?

If I die today, I'm happy how my life turned out
urluckyday is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 03-12-2008, 06:59 PM   #24
Doc Valentine
Ha-Ha Kotor Modding

Veteran Modder Helpful! 
Quote:
But that would ruin the point and humour of the game.
I agree, the way that the characters mumble in the game has sort of given it a comedic style that would change completely if you could actually understand them.

I don't need you no more in this world. I'll meet you in the next one, and don't be late.
Doc Valentine is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > LEGO Star Wars Series > General > Discussion > Lego Star Wars 3